Where Am I?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nemo Herringwary, Jun 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nemo Herringwary

Nemo Herringwary Avatar

Ahoy mateys; I be likin' the idea o'hidden treasure, an' I not be likin' very much people renamin' Cows to Ophelia... So I thought I'd give people a way ta test these new fancy boxes by puttin' one up on me property, and invitin' people to take a copy of me poem about cows and their rightful name.

But first ye hath ta find it! It's not a hard quest, ya should be able to do it pretty quickly, I just wants ta encourage people to try stuff with them thar boxes! So here's yer clues;

"Above a basement that's not a basement
    Subtly scented with the smell of the sea
    Against a door that could be a casement
    Enter within and there you'll find me"

What a pompous way o'describin' me house, eh? But twas always thus wi'treasure huntin! Gotta make it tricksy to keep nosey people away!

But what will ye do when ye hath the book O'Moo? I's now offerin' a 1,000 Doubloons reward to anyone who can get a screenshot o'them cornering Lum The Mad and passin' on the book, remindin' him that even he once knew that cows are called Moo... not Ophelia! That's right, find the book, find the Developyaargh and badger him wi' pamphlets and win a further 1,000 gold!

As an aside, currently books don't close when you paste in the text and Publish, which leaves you with hundreds of open books if doing a set at once. Naaargh!

Rhudaur likes this.
  2. orcscout

orcscout Avatar

Did anyone find you already?

3. Nemo Herringwary

Nemo Herringwary Avatar

It doesn't seem so! But it does raise an interesting idea, some ability to track chest activity (times opened etc) would be useful...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.