Adding Two-hand weapon skills/buffs

Discussion in 'Skills and Combat' started by emzkun, Aug 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. emzkun

emzkun Avatar

For this R20, I used a character with a two-hand weapon, two-hand sword. I only suggest to add skills in using two-hand weapons like swords, heavy axes, and hammers, just like what you've done in dual wielders. I think it is required because the off-hand slot is sacrificed for the weapon, sacrificing defensive option like using shield for having two-hand weapon for additional damage.

Thanks for the continuous development of this wonderful game.

2. Halvard

Halvard Avatar

2 hander has higher damage than a 1 hander? a few 2 hander abilities wouldn't be too bad though.

Let's say you get 3 for each type of weapon and those 3 would form a new line in the existing trees so you would never have to take them but can if you want to.
    What those would be and how they would differ from the ones we have now I have no idea. Things could get really complicated :p

Personally I would like to see more glyphs on each tree in general and more paths you could go in each tree

3. emzkun

emzkun Avatar

maybe passive skill like two-handed weapon mastery for example. dual wielders have two skills i think. one-hand is not necessary because this game created even a school for shield. this is not necessary for each type of weapon, but skills that is for all that selected to use two-handed weapons. Maybe 1 or two skills that can be added to tactics, just like they did with dual wielders.

Other games even created a class, known as bersekers or offensive warriors, that uses two-handed weapons. I think this is possible in this game.

With these, players have three options for melee types, two-hand, dual wielders, one-hand w/ shield. And with these three options, only two-handed melee weapon that lacks offensive, support, and passive skills while others have.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.