Where do we report balancing issues?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Odyssey2001, Sep 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Odyssey2001

Odyssey2001 Avatar

HI! I am not sure where to report balancing issues as its not really a bug so what category should we put it in?

I was in Deep Ravenswood yesterday noticed that the wolves there are very difficult to kill. In fact I cannot even kill one by myself! I was with 4-5 players yesterday and we where ganging up together killing them but as I tried several times by myself I was unable and had to run..

PS: Just before I entered Deep Ravenswood ( Which I was at a lower then ) I was killing Kabolds and bears in the Gem Miles..So I think a Kabold swinging a two handed hammer at my head or a bear would be more deadly than a wolf.

Epona likes this.
  2. Frank Bach

Frank Bach Avatar

I think I would post it under R/21 Bugs. Had the same problems with some wolfs. The don't look that dangerous!

Epona likes this.
  3. Spartacus2

Spartacus2 Avatar

Hmm maybe i can lay down my rant here... We need a place just to **@&*&@* and let it out. The game is frustrating right now I talked to a few people who said they wont be coming back for awhile because of it. I think we need a place to let it all out without feeling guilty because we know they are trying there best to fix everything and make the game work when their not drunk!!! lol

Gix and margaritte like this.
  4. Lord Viator

Lord Viator Avatar

5. Margaritte

Margaritte Avatar

I completely agree with you Odyssey! Last go round, Deep Ravenswood was my favorite place to level, but now, at level 38 it's still a death sentence for me with my ranger/mage build, even with an obsidian bear.

6. Odyssey2001

Odyssey2001 Avatar

Actually its not just Deep Revenwood. Its also other places with Obsidian Wolves. I Suspect its the Obsidian Wolves spicificly that is the issue.. I went to another place where its loaded with Obsidian Wolves and I could not beat the wolve . I tried for over an hour with no success.. they are very very Strong and heal very quickly..

My Polarm is at level 85..Which is "Master" and I bearly make a dent in the wolve!!!

margaritte likes this.
  7. Epona

Epona Avatar

8. Epona

Epona Avatar

I will have to start keeping a list because I find some creatures' abilities over the top, or they perform quirkily, which isn't enjoyable to play. When I'm adventuring I sometimes wonder if the devs ever play the game. Like going out into various areas and actually playing. I'm sure they do, but . . . IDK.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.