Pre-Release Warning

Discussion in 'Fire Lotus Tavern' started by Doctor Mephisto, Sep 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doctor Mephisto

Doctor Mephisto Avatar

I am Doctor Mephisto.

I have gone by other names since I began destroying in UO in 1997. I have paid for pre release access awhile back to support what should be another great release where I can murder thousands of Lords and innocents again.

I have destroyed all Ultima games before UO was released and they trained and prepared me for murder and corpse carving of actual players when Ultima Online came out.

I extended my career and obliterated all of the top free shards around as well. Several banned me for the mass murders that I delivered in very short amounts of time. This is why free shards shouldn't exist. They're all made by a bunch of forest frolicing Trammies running around with their lutes and their sissy pets while they look for reagents to cast a night sight spell so they won't have to be in the dark.

Now enter this new release. I am preparing for total devastation on everything I see. Don't think you can escape if they try to make it "flagged" pvp. I will use my mind powers and turn your flag on and collect your head. I am walking death. Starr and the other developers/designers need to create body bags and tombstones to include in a "Collector's Edition" so you will be well prepared for the onslaught. Tracy Hickman will try to write about me in her books, but her pen will melt in fear of my name. I'm not just going to kill you.. I'm gonna kill your sissy deco too. I'm gonna take your quest reward hat and stab it in front of you before you die. I'm gonna stab your dye tub. I'm gonna stab your house, your pets. If you have bandages, I'm going to stab them too. I'm going to kill you so bad that your entire guild will die when I kill you. I'm gonna stab you so hard that it will kill your original UO account's characters. The only deco that should be allowed is heads, torso's, right arms/legs, left arms/legs and then in the next release they can add entrails and brains. Oh, after I cut you up, I'm gonna stab all of those too. Then I'm gonna turn in circles and say ":D" and stab your ghost.

I hear the forum warriors now... "OH GOSH, why do people make these childish posts OMG how immature." in their high and mightiness. Well son, some of us came from pre day one and ended up forced onto Siege when Trammel was forced on us. We're from the school of hard knocks. Not everyone logs on to pick flowers and their nose so they can buy insurance for when that Great Heart kills them in Trammel.
    There can be no good without evil and I intend to deliver. You should be thankful you've been given a warning ahead of time cause I'm gonna stab you in the Internet. You need to pray to me when you go to bed tonight and thank me.

I've been following everything here for a long time now and have remained silent while I prepare to slaughter everything on the server(s). I recognize a lot of your forum names and avatars from other games and many of you from free shards. I've added you to my list of special priority targets. They need to add taxidermists that take player heads for pk deco. Then I could hang it on my house and stab it.

To the Devs. You're talking about boosting up magic. It is useless. I'm gonna stab it. Dexxers are the only thing that matters. Boost and nerf what you will. We're gonna stab it. Change all the code you want. I'm gonna stab it so hard it will turn into Qbasic.

It would also be nice to have champ spawns back so I can raid guilds using only scissors for a weapon. It would also clear up the real definition of "Raid Guild". It isn't a group of people in an instance trying to get pretty purple items while some nerd screams and rages over voice chat because some rtard with a bow just pulled everything on them thereby wasting 4 hours of his life. A raid guild is a group of people you hide and wait for at champs so you can stab them all one at a time and take their scrolls and put them in a trash barrel or sell them back to them for 100x the value.

Thanks for sharing and I'm looking forward to seeing all of you in game.

2. FrostII

FrostII Bug Hunter

Well then, doc mep - what is left for we mortals?
    I do have one question tho'....
    Who exactly are you thanking for sharing when it's your OP and nobody other than myself - (who is currently slightly bored and who, sadly and unfortunately, read your first post to us) - has replied ?

Or, should we assume that all of that was "tongue in cheek" ?

Nevertheless, don't despair, I'm sure others will have comments to add.....

Me, I think I'm done here.... :eek:

Have at em' people......... ;)

Last edited: Sep 15, 2015
    Nepenthor and Jivalax Azon like this.
  3. mikeaw1101

mikeaw1101 Avatar

lol um, Tracy Hickman's a dude, dude... Just sayin'.

Nepenthor, Womby, KuBaTRiZeS and 10 others like this.
  4. FrostII

FrostII Bug Hunter

Oops.... :p

Minus 1 100 for the doc mep group....

Last edited: Sep 15, 2015
    Nepenthor likes this.
  5. Gubbles

Gubbles Avatar

Epic. Finally some poo slinging.

Tracy is a dude, but then maybe this is just another form of your destruction.

YES!

DO IT!

WTB invite to housewarming party.

No, stab it so hard it turns into brainf***

6. FrostII

FrostII Bug Hunter

I hate to break it to you, doc mep, but you're not in Kansas anymore.

But keep lookin' ;)

And write - when you have time............

7. Waxillium

Waxillium Avatar

I recommend prosperity scissors.

8. Margaritte

Margaritte Avatar

*Hides in basement with light spell, lute, fishing pole and sissy Obsidian Bear called Woobie*

Welcome, I think?

P. S. Someone tell me when it's safe to come out and pick flowers again.

9. Verit

Verit Avatar

10. Razimus

Razimus Avatar

Welcome back Rainz! The notorious killer of LB! Nice post! My fav parts. Here's a photo of Tracy Hickman for reference purposes.

[​IMG]

They do need to add torso, arm, leg, body parts decos, but I'd rather that stuff be freely in the game like it was in UO. We don't need everything as a 50% off 100$ originally 200$ price when it's brand newly on the add-on store deco, in-game free items would be cool tool. I recommended a skull house and they never made it, but hopefully a fence with skulls on the spikes or more skull n bones stuff in the future.

11. Doctor Mephisto

Doctor Mephisto Avatar

That's one ugly woman. I don't think beer goggles can fix that.

12. Sara Dreygon

Sara Dreygon Avatar

He may have been stabbed into a female?

13. Mata

Mata Avatar

Welcome Doctor Mephisto!

14. Katrina Bekers

Katrina Bekers Localization Team

Welcome Mephisto. I see you have an high opinion of yourself. I like that in a wannabe world destroyer, shows character and guts. In your honor, just three words:

Come.

Get.

Some.

15. Satan Himself

Satan Himself Avatar

16. Duke William of Serenite

Duke William of Serenite Avatar

Welcome to SOTA!!! We need more PKERS, you should start up a guild.

If you need a pvp town to live in send me a message.

17. Doctor Mephisto

Doctor Mephisto Avatar

I just now started exploring and checking out what is in game so far. I noticed my character's running animation looked like he was about to crap his pants and was trying to hold it in, and I almost whined about it, then I realized I was just overloaded.
    Then I noticed a rabbit threatening me so I killed it.

Corpse Explode is probably the single most important utility spell I've found so far. Everyone needs this.

Yeah a guild would be a good idea. I have a few friends that will probably play. Do you get to keep your guild when the game launches?

18. Earl Atogrim von Draken

Earl Atogrim von Draken Avatar

Short answer: yes.
    Long answer: yes.
    So, yes ^^

19. Blake Blackstone

Blake Blackstone Avatar

The Weeping Seven is recruiting. ;)

20. Kitty2

Kitty2 Avatar

So, first we only had Doctor Shroud as our sole Novian medical professional, but he's usually drunk and disorderly, or playing Gustball, if not both. So now we get another doctor, but he sounds rather stabby, and I'm gonna assume his "healing" potions contain more nightshade than garlic. *sigh* :( We're all gonna die from the the zombie plague.

There's zombies, Doctor Mephisto. That seems like it'd be up your alley?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.