1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

Lots now available in Dragon's Fall!

Discussion in 'House & Lot Listings (WTS/WTB)' started by Grave Dragon, Aug 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grave Dragon

Grave Dragon Avatar

Town Status!!!
    Thanks to the generous donations of our residents, Dragon's Fall has officially upgraded from Crossroads Village to Town status! This size change will take effect after the next player/housing wipe. A big thank you and congratulations to all our contributors!

It's not too late to reserve a lot in Dragon's Fall, but hurry!

Why should YOU reserve YOUR lot in Dragon's Fall for game launch?

1. You receive a guaranteed lot size of your choice at game launch with a small one time town donation.
    2. Rent Free living FOREVER for town contributors through the advanced residency program.
    3. All donations are reinvested into the town to benefit those residents! The Dragon's Fall staff takes in ZERO profit for ourselves.
    4. We provide 100% public transparency for all donations received and where that money is reinvested.
    5. We celebrate a helpful community spirit and are focused on the advancement of our residents through public services, entertainment and function.
    a. A full crafting center including public printing press and 2 ornate public cache chests. The crafting stations will eventually be replaced with my own personal Baron pledge reward master crafting stations to provide YOU with the best crafting bonuses around.
    b. We have an amazing public Gustball Arena complete with concession stands and port-a-potties. We plan to host several types of public competitions including Gustball, player pet racing, and more.
    c. Tired of towns with endless strings of row lots crammed together like sardines? We have Row Lot communities with space to breathe that surround beautiful eye catching public nature parks.
    d. Send your virtual children to school in our newly completed, "River Beauchamp School for gifted Youngsters."
    e. New Addition! We are in the process of building a brand new Briar's Café! All players, including nonresidents are welcomed to come and take a load off and enjoy the cool summer breeze off the Bay while you enjoy some of Briar's own Beer, Ale and Mead brews.
    f. We are also in the process of building a public garden store, a public tamer's stable and an orphanage which will also be outfitted to double as a storm shelter during those violent thunderstorms we've been experiencing here lately!​
    6. We are RP friendly, including a very cool RP backstory for the town which will expand into more stories to come.
    7. Resident focused NPC Add-On building selections to provide maximum convenience, and once implemented, the best crafting focused Town buffs this side of the East Reach Gap control point!!!
    8. We are a stones throw to the southwest of Graff Gem Mines, the most ore node prolific mining location in the game!

...Should I keep going? Because I can!!!

Click Here for Dragon's Fall Release 21 Screenshots

We cater to the mature ADULT minded, working class heroes, weathered adventurers and veteran conquerors! All Lots are free of charge during all Alpha/Beta phases, so come on in and claim YOUR Manifest Destiny! Come help us make Dragon's Fall the best POT in the game!

http://www.dragons-fall.com

Dragon's Fall Mumble Details
    Server: bmcguild.mumble.com
    Port: 8620
    Channel: BMC Player Owned Towns > Dragons Fall

Id like to personally thank all of our contributors and our Town Stewards, xXLaceyXx and River (formerly River Beauchamp) of River's Homes, for their invaluable assistance in bringing our town to it's full potential as we transform through the Alpha and Beta phases of the game.

-Grave GodsHammer

Last edited: Sep 1, 2015
  2. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

I ran all over but couldn't find any town size lots. :(

3. Grave Dragon

Grave Dragon Avatar

Please contact me in game. There are a few town sized lots which are claimed but not necessarily in use that I could possibly reassign after speaking with the current resident.

We also have early residency for game launch available on our website at http://www.dragons-fall.com/

Last edited: Aug 25, 2015
  4. Grave Dragon

Grave Dragon Avatar

Congratulations to all contributors and all residents for the successful upgrade from Crossroad's Village to Town status, made possible by your generous donations for advanced residency! A special thanks goes out to our biggest contributor to date, Sawtooth Prime. This achievement would not have been possible without all of you!

WELCOME QUEST!!!
    Dragon's Fall has been invited to participate in the September 12th welcome quest, so please be sure to attend for good brews, good times and lots of smiles in one of the best Player Owned Towns in the game!

We are filling up fast in the Alpha release! We are now down to 12 available lots of 45, so come down and claim your place, before they're all gone!

-Grave GodsHammer

Last edited: Aug 31, 2015
    Duke Gréagóir likes this.
  5. Grave Dragon

Grave Dragon Avatar

We are down to 4 Row Lots and 1 Village Lot available, so come claim yours now! No Restrictions!!! Be the folks to put us at Crossroads Village capacity!!!

Your jaw will drop when you see our town, easily the most beautiful in Shroud of the Avatar!

6. Lacey

Lacey Avatar

awwww you are welcome grave... thank you for allowing me to be a part of your town, I really feel so at home in Dragons Fall... I have to say... we do have the best town in the game... its truly amazing...

| Grave | likes this.
  7. Adadad Baba

Adadad Baba Avatar

This is by far the best looking city i have ever seen in game.

| Grave | likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.