Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

An older topic of mine....potions and belts

Discussion in 'Release 26 Feedback Forum' started by Malchor1, Feb 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Malchor1

Malchor1 Avatar

It's been something i have intermittently brought up over the last year and a half or so but I still think that taking potions out of your deck and somehow coming up with a "belt system" (seperate bar for your potions perhaps) may make alchemy a more interesting endeavor. The original vision of my character was to have him be focused on alchemy but after seeing how potions were handled through the many releases, I scrapped that idea and have made him a magic focused character for most of the releases (another losing proposition but a whole different topic lol). Hopefully potion handling is looked into a bit.

Spoon, Shortina, Xandra7 and 4 others like this.
  2. Akrondar

Akrondar Avatar

I also would like to see a separate bar/belt for potions, with timers, accumulated toxicity levels, 1 potion per slot, manual replacement of empty slots.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2016
  3. KuBaTRiZeS

KuBaTRiZeS Avatar

Same here, i'm not happy with how consumables are handled; in fact i don't use them and not sure if they're actually popular. It seems to me they're intended to work as locked elements... And i have more interesting things to lock. Making them to work as something from outside the current combat deck via an item granting you 2-5 additional slots for consumables could make them relevant.

Been thinking about using healing potions this release instead of Life Magic... let's see how it goes :p

Xandra7, Malchor1 and Lord Baldrith like this.
  4. Katrina Bekers

Katrina Bekers Localization Team

I think devs have usage values of consumables.

And I wonder if those numbers agree with me: I would never use consumables in battle, preferring any of them to any other option.

KuBaTRiZeS likes this.
  5. KuBaTRiZeS

KuBaTRiZeS Avatar

:eek: do they? how could they hid them! outrageous!

Pitchforks! Shovels! TorchesButNotThePrettyBlueOnes! grab one and join the mob!

Of course that's kidding... but it could be nice to hear about consumables; current state and future plans. And not a hangout answer but something a bit more elaborate... those get lost in the process lots of times.

Katrina Bekers likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.