Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

NPC vendors missing from POT

Discussion in 'Release 27 Bug Forum' started by Lord Baldrith, Feb 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord Baldrith

Lord Baldrith Avatar

All of the vendors I put down are missing from my POT. I have logged in and out and they do not reappear.

2. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Hello and thank you for reporting. Is this issue still occurring for you? We included a change in a recent patch that we believed fixed this issue. If you're still seeing this occur, any additional information would be appreciated in helping us isolate the issue and resolve it.

Lord Baldrith likes this.
  3. Lord Baldrith

Lord Baldrith Avatar

I believe this issue is fixed since the patch. I haven't had it happen since the patch. I will let you know if it happens again. Thanks so much!

4. Valen2

Valen2 Avatar

hello im Steward for oceania town , while doing some deco i move the two npc vendors in the town and replaced them only on has reapeared the other is missing in action , also my own private vendor dissapersed during a house redoraction in the same evening , have logged out .and back in checked bank and all chest in the house no to be seen , at this time

5. Valen2

Valen2 Avatar

Further to the above the pot vendor has returned but it isn't the same type its dress is female and not the uniform that it had before , while my own vendor , from my pledge is still mia , have rechecked everything in my bank and my house all the good that where on him are in mt bank but the actual vendor deed is mia

Last edited: Mar 1, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.