Prosperity Tools

Discussion in 'Crafting & Gathering' started by Carebear 180, Apr 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sake888

sake888 Avatar

Maybe in R30 when they introduce the Brittany Brothel you'll be able to trade in your Hoe of Prosperity for a Ho of Prosperity? o_O

2. Rasmenar

Rasmenar Avatar

Interesting question, but can the Prosperity tools or Artisan tools be engraved?

Moiseyev Trueden likes this.
  3. agra

agra Avatar

So far, nothing unbreakable can be engraved.

4. Rasmenar

Rasmenar Avatar

This is good news. This is in fact, great news. That's exactly what I was hoping to hear. So, engraved tools will be top tier. Now, if only we could craft a better "base" tool with higher durability, that would be excellent.

5. Ice Queen

Ice Queen Avatar

According to this below, prosperity tools can be upgradeable later, so I don't think they're a complete waste of money we paid for them. By how much though, we don't really know.

https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/f...on-harvesting-skills.22122/page-2#post-328559
    "I think we've promised that you could upgrade them some but not to the level of the best tools in the game. So my estimation is that they will probably go to probably +20 with upgrades vs +30 for very good tools. There will probably be some crazy bonus tools with something like +50 or more that are so fragile that they are practically consumables. Exact numbers aren't set as we're still defining the highest tier nodes and will be tweaking some math around those."

Moiseyev Trueden, Leelu and Vyrin like this.
  6. Armaden Restal

Armaden Restal Avatar

Lost in the Corners of my Mind! aka St Louis, MO.
    I'm not sure how much of this is true anymore. They talk about this on the recent telethon (about 20 mins in of part 2). I haven't been following super close on development, so I didn't really understand it all within context of crit's, etc. But it seems that because not all of the tools use the same skills and that the application of bonuses didn't make sense, so they nerfed them temporarily. But they aren't quite sure how they are going to remedy this or at least committed to a plan. This could probably be explained much better by someone other than myself.

I hope they do come up with a good plan, because those tools were not cheap. I'm reserving judgement though because I understand how they're kind of stuck with something that they promised (and sold) before the design was finalized and now they have no choice but to work around it.

7. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

Here is the direct quote in the telethon crafting deep dive.
    Copy paste the link into a browser
    Code:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kheSJ71bwLQ&feature=youtu.be&t=1170

8. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

Just so you all know, I did some testing and the prosperity tools give a 3% bonus to collection chance. If they also give a 3% bonus to the meticulous collection chance then that's pretty decent.

9. Moiseyev Trueden

Moiseyev Trueden Avatar

When even the devs can't explain it, I don't think there is much hope in that.

Armaden Restal and Ice Queen like this.
  10. RF Lord Marshall

RF Lord Marshall Avatar

Hello everybody,

I must say I'm on the way in which such changes are now being carried out not very happy.

1)
    If I buy something in the AdonStore with certain benefits or values will be priced it is unacceptable to change it after my purchase.

2)
    I pay money for special things with Beneficial values in AdonStore and eventually will be introduced that the "normal" tool can also be buffed. But the expensive purchased tools can not buff you. This is unacceptable!

3)
    There are special things offered in AdonStore and these things are without having suddenly before a word about offered in the game of NPC or can be prepared. Something must be public from the outset in AdonStore so you can decide whether you want it for $ purchase or work out in the game.

I am very unhappy about this development and will invest up there a clear statement on the part of the developer is no longer in such things.
    I think it's unfair to lead us "Founder" mystify/dazzle. I want to be played with open cards!

Last edited: May 9, 2016
    Magos and Tyde like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.