Darkstarr Moondial & Metronome still available?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by maathyas, Sep 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maathyas

maathyas Avatar

Hi all, I tried searching the forums but the threads I found didn't seem to hold the answer I seek above. (Either that or my searching was bad, mods feel free to move this thread to an appropriate forum if it is in the wrong section, thanks.)

Anyways, as the thread title states: are the above 2 items still available? Or no longer?

I did pledge a Collector's edition some time back in April 2013.

Reason I ask is because I read SotA Store Archive:
    https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B2Lv2exEq_w9YThqcEV0TTZWNkk/edit?usp=sharing
    And was led to believe if we pledge a slight amount (even $10?) we can get the items before the dateline?

If this question has been asked before, I do apologize and request that you link the thread that answers.

Thanks in advance.

2. Umbrae

Umbrae Avatar

It was available in the add-on store or those that pledged at the proper levels before July 31st.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/portalarium/shroud-of-the-avatar-forsaken-virtues-0/posts/529004

maathyas likes this.
  3. maathyas

maathyas Avatar

Thank you Umbrae, so since I'm a Founding Collector, I should have up to the Darkstarr Metronome.

Just curious, can the Moondial be obtained later when the game launches? Or is it truly exclusive to early pledgers?

Umbrae likes this.
  4. Jossy

Jossy Avatar

I would say you could obtain it by means of trade, in saying that however, I'm sure people aren't going to let it go cheap :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.