What are you waiting for? Go review on steam.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lord Andernut, Jul 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blackghost

Blackghost Avatar

Well, no, it does change everything.
    If the DEVS are making a great game, the reviews will change.
    But so far.. most people are not to impress.
    Yeah sure, there are trolls, but some reviews are really bang on.
    Btw, I really hope the game will be pushed back, it needs more time in the oven.

2. Haukeye

Haukeye Avatar

The reason these guys want you to go to steam is because the game is in the toilet right now. IT is a crying shame. I had a lot of hope for the game. Have bought and sold several accounts now. I had even thought of trying one more time until the blood art garbage they did. I guess getting out while I had the chance will either have paid off or I will regret it. I guess in a month or so we will see.
    What does this have to do with the steam up voting that is trying to be done here? You can gold plate a turd, but in the end it it still a turd. The game needs a LOT of polish and work. Releasing the game at this point is death in my opinion. People will disagree and toss insults at me, but prove me wrong I say. Show me where it is getting raving reviews? Over 9 million dollars and this is where we sit today. Everything has been a money grab, anything worth having has come from the cash shop, unless you got a high level account with the goodies from that. Trust me I want this game to become a great success, but right now I just do not see it. Honestly most of the people who will disagree with this are the ones who have thousands of dollars invested into a game that can be shut down at their whim at any time. I hope they prove me wrong. I have spent thousands on this game myself and am only left with this one account. There is much work to be done and it needs to be done fast. THEN I will go to steam and rave about this game. So for now I will instead say my peace here and hold off my review for a while longer.

Blackghost likes this.
  3. Blackghost

Blackghost Avatar

Amen

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.