Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Soltown-Quests don't work like the Release before ...

Discussion in 'Release 32 Bug Forum' started by Paladin Michael, Jul 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paladin Michael

Paladin Michael Bug Hunter

1. Title: Soltown-Quests don't work like the Release before ...
    2. Reproduction Rate:I used it with a new created character
    3. Blocker?
    4. Details:
    1. Quest from Stanley about Guard Captain Cugel
    I got the order from Stanley going to Adoris Guard Captain Cugel and telling him about the problems with undead. So I did. And after coming back (without visiting the Palasts) Stanley gave no comments to this.
    AND:
    when I click on "notes" he asks me again about the letter of Edvard the bard from solace bridge!
    The curious thing: I gave it before to him. But NOW I have it again and I can't give it onesmore to him!

2. Finding Emily
    In case it should be that she will be dead when we FIRST do another storyline - okay.
    But why not put her in a chest and/or to the place the chest was before with the broken sword?
    Why should't she flee and waiting high above for help were wild animals or undead couldn't reach her?
    And remember: beforer R31 she was save with the Elf! There may be a lot of solutions to save her live :)

So much dead ... and so much tears ... all around! Give us a little hope and chance to make our avatar a hero ;)

5. Steps to Reproduce: create a new char and go the path of a mage ? ;)

I choosed to be a mage started in BRM and then coming by boat to Soltown.

A last QUESTION for help:
    I shot pictures but how can I insert them? When clicking on the picture icon it want's to have an Image URL:
    Can someone please tell me how to handle this? Thank you very much!

Greetinx to all Avatars!

Last edited: Jul 30, 2016
    KuBaTRiZeS likes this.
  2. KuBaTRiZeS

KuBaTRiZeS Avatar

Stanley demanding the notes of Edvard multiple times (even when i cannot give them to him twice) is happening to me as well.

3. CampersCrispin

CampersCrispin Avatar

I get no update in my journal by talking to abigail about finding her girl. And the girl is not at solace bridge with the elf. The chest with the letter and or sword did not spawn in solace bridge either. but perhaps that was because I looted the item in the tutorial.

4. Karuson

Karuson Avatar

the girl is in the house upstairs where you 1st spawn in solace bridge, you have to fight your way across the bridge protecting her. to open the gate you need the key. When u loot the key you also loot everything you need for the quincy quest. The letter to Cugel works fine, i Notes is not the right keyword. it says in the Journal to say "I have Stanley's notes" key word Stanley. and a lot of quests give you back the item you give them this is normal

5. Paladin Michael

Paladin Michael Bug Hunter

Thank you for your information. You're right, but it works only this way, if you start the path of love from beginning. If you start the bloodriver massacre and enter Solace Bridge after this, Emily has gone :(
    Stanley gives the keyword "notes" - I didn't enter it. After I gave the Letter of Edvard to him worked normal. But after klicking again on "notes" (in question of Cugel!) worked not "normal" as it should, because the window opened again to give the letter of Edvard. Curious: I find the letter again in my inventory - and I can't give it to Stanley again. Well, the button to do this "normal" was grey.

There was no problem to give the letter to Cugel - But I can't give the Information from him to Stanley. The Reaction of Stanley when talking about Cugel isn't like the Release before ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.