Hair and Beards

Discussion in 'Avatars & NPCs' started by Cordelayne, Aug 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cordelayne

Cordelayne Bug Hunter

Given the chaos that is our new found persistant world I have come to accept some of the bugs that come with it. In fact I am enjoying myself now more than ever! That being said I have two pet peeves that are relatively minor in scope, but I am hopeful will be fixed soon. Hair and beards.

The beards issue with the helms I know the Port team is working on, so I hold out hope that one patch soon i will be able to have both...a helm and a beard. The hair though, not so sure whats happening here? Now as an avid lover of the man bun or "mun" as @margaritte has named it (very apropos Marg), looks god awful. I used to love rocking the "mun" until all of a sudden it became a hair turban. Which would be ok if I were Sikh, but sadly that is an honor i cannot claim.

As such, I most humbly and with ever so much gratitude do obsequiously inquire and beseech our most revered and honored Portalarium overlords to consider tweaking the man bun to look the way it once did. A simple fix (actually dont know how simple this is) would be to take the slick hair and paste a bun on the back. I thank you for your time and consideration, oh wise masters of our New Britannian universe.

Your Humble Servant,

Cordelayne

Last edited: Aug 3, 2016
    Lord Baldrith, Budner, Acred and 2 others like this.
  2. Margaritte

Margaritte Avatar

Give Mun back his awesome man bun! I would humbly request that these buns not be the "sock bun" donut looking buns, but rather a more natural looking twisted one. I would also like to rock a bun, but don't want a giant glazed confection stuck to the back of my head :D
    Edit: one that looks like this:
    [​IMG]

as opposed to:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 3, 2016
    Lord Baldrith, Budner, Acred and 2 others like this.
  3. Time Lord

Time Lord Avatar

~We Ain't Got it All Yet~
    [​IMG]
    Not One Asian Hair Design...
    [​IMG]
    There's still plenty of time though... ;)
    ~Time Lord~:(

margaritte, Lord Baldrith and Acred like this.
  4. Cramit845

Cramit845 Avatar

well glad to know they are working on beards. Been wondering why I never see mine after making a guy with a beard on purpose.

Good luck with your buns/muns

margaritte, Cordelayne and Time Lord like this.
  5. Julian Baskerville

Julian Baskerville Avatar

uhhh...Cramit...your Avatar reminds me the good old times...thanks man! Dwarf, Priest, lvl 1 sitting in front of...what wa sthe dwarfen place called? Or was it at the chessboard?? ;)

Time Lord likes this.
  6. Cramit845

Cramit845 Avatar

Lol, it actually is my Dwarf Cleric on P99 when he was lvl 1. (Currently lvl 54) He was in EC fighting random mobs trying to get high enough for orc camps.

Good day too, was playing with a bunch of folks waiting for Pantheon. Although we're still waiting lol.

Time Lord likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.