Very noob questions :-)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Stoofa, Aug 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stoofa

Stoofa Avatar

So, early pledger, late to the game.
    I get to take a village lot tomorrow - I am at Knight level.
    So, to my quick fire and hopefully quick to write answers (I also apologise to anyone reading this. I'm sure your answers are not going to be made for the first time!)

1. I created a character, rushed through to the starter town, collected my pledge goodies, went lot hunting etc. Then thought - you know what, I'd actually, maybe like to start over.
    But...I've already collected all my goodies on this character. If I delete and start over, is that all the goodies lost - or will the new one have them too?
    2. I've found my "upkeep free" lot deed. I also seem to have a 101 (OK, a few) house types to choose from. Are all village lots the same size? If not, how do I know how big they are and how big I need it to be for the house I choose?
    3. Somebody said that if you press and hold "p" all available lots are revealed. This seemed to do nothing for me, am I missing something?
    4. At founder Knight level - which is the "most unique" house I can place? Of all the options I have, which ones are not readily available to all so to speak (if that even makes sense, LOL)

Thanks all!

DavenRock [MGT] likes this.
  2. Lasazarr

Lasazarr Avatar

Some answers:

1. Oops, don't know
    2. all village lots have the same size, so there is no problem to place your village house. (same to to other lots)
    3. it's like smoke which appears above the lot markers, not easy to see in a forest like town
    4. the most unique are the founder ones, or the ones which you can buy in the addon store ;)

Have a good time in Novia :)

DavenRock [MGT] likes this.
  3. Floors

Floors Avatar

All village lots are the same size, but the house size does determine how much "garden" area you might have. Also keep in mind only founders can get water lots, so that means some premium locations on water with the limited water housing might actually be worth it over the land alternative...Depending how you feel about the Lighthouse.

Lasazarr and DavenRock [MGT] like this.
  4. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

put your goodies in the bank. give your gold to a friend to hold.

Lasazarr and DavenRock [MGT] like this.
  5. Stoofa

Stoofa Avatar

Thank you all for your input.
    So as long as everything is in the bank, if I decide to delete the character and start again then everything should be waiting for him?
    I haven't collected much gold - but I'll hand that over.

Cheers.

6. Ajacied1987

Ajacied1987 Avatar

Yeap ;) dont forgot ur paperdoll lol

7. MetricPig

MetricPig Avatar

1. I do not know but I would not recommend it. Contact support@portalarium.com and get confirmation. They are very good and usually respond quickly.

2. All village lots are the same size. Claim a lot, house type can easily be changed after. Claiming the lot is priority.

3. Haven't tried it, but if you talk to town crier in any town they will direct you to all free lots

4. I don't know but again this can be determined later.

Additional: leaving the starting region is easy, you can avoid the control point by going West around the mountains.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.