Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Kobold 3 story with deck (town size) transparency bug

Discussion in 'Release 32 Bug Forum' started by fattymoomooman, Aug 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fattymoomooman

fattymoomooman Avatar

1. Kobold house transparency bug
    2. Constant where house is currently situated
    3. No
    4. The front and top spirals on the roof of the house are overlayed by black squares, scenery cannot be seen through the spirals.
    5. Place a Kobold town house up a hill in a spot similar to the first lot in Brekken Bay
    6 Win 10, GTX750ti, 8Gb RAM

2. fattymoomooman

fattymoomooman Avatar

Moved house to another lot in another zone (point west this time) and the bug is still present - the large spirals on the front and back of roof have large black boxes through them.

3. fattymoomooman

fattymoomooman Avatar

A few more things to add, I now have my house in its final place (found a good spot near town npcs, entrance and with a good view) - I am in Celestis to the left as you go up the steps from the dock.

I have found that sometimes items in the back room clip oddly as you walk through the main room (could again be transparency masking for the pillars in the centre for the staircase.

And another transparency option that has only come to light in this lot - the front deck 'window' - you can now see transluscent squares where you can see out in the daytime looking out at the water.

I have not had these problems going into other homes, the issues with the transparent polygons showing up is only happening with my Kobold home.

4. fattymoomooman

fattymoomooman Avatar

Ok took some time to gather some examples of this issue and uploaded them to my tumblr so that I could show them here. The transparency issues seeom to occur at openings like doors/windows, polys with gaps and along some seams and bits of details that jut out from the building model.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Bug submitted. Thank you for reporting!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.