Xenos settlers. New settlers welcome

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Terrence Phillip, Aug 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Terrence Phillip

Terrence Phillip Avatar

Hi! Welcome to Xenos. I'll keep that in mind if ever my house gets infested by ghosts...:)

2. Fenrir the Hunter

Fenrir the Hunter Avatar

Greetings my fellow Xenosian's,

My name is Fenrir Jaegerson, and I'm in the process of opening up a Bowyery, and when the recipes get added, Arbalest shop. I’m located at the Kobald House just before the stone bridge on your way into town. I have a huge backyard Archery range for testing out your new bow on the wild and fierce sheep!

Looking forward to seeing how our Town and Island grow and participating in some Elysium Isle events.

smack, Saesa, Iviy and 1 other person like this.
  3. Almar

Almar Avatar

Hi Folks, I am now an official Xenosian! I placed a 4 story row house just behind the small bank - well the next street back! Delighted to be here :)

K1000, Iviy, smack and 1 other person like this.
  4. smack

smack Avatar

Looking forward to this. I know you said lots won't move, but to give you maximum creative freedom feel free to move mine! :)

K1000 likes this.
  5. dp_dropout

dp_dropout Avatar

Hello neighbours!
    My character, Arion Bereth, found a nice empty village lot near the S-SW border last week. It's an Edelmann home with virtually no decorations because I hardly have any time to play.
    I play single player online because all I do is fishing (which is boring as hell because it's not implemented yet) and I don't want to deal with the extra lag of more people on screen.
    Depending on the evolution of the game I might start playing multiplayer online at some point, but for now it will be just me myself and I.

K1000, Hazard and Iviy like this.
  6. Terrence Phillip

Terrence Phillip Avatar

Hi everyone , there are still some well placed row lots (16) that have not yet been claimed in Xenos, as well as 8 city and 2 city water lots. If anyone is looking for a place to settle down , Xenos is a great place.

7. Gonvik

Gonvik Avatar

Hi everyone! Just moved in to a row lot near the center of city. Looks like a great place and hope to see you all around.

8. Almar

Almar Avatar

Is there an adventurer trainer in Xenos? I'd hate to have to run all the way to Ardoris.....

9. Curt

Curt Avatar

Aerie is closer than Ardoris and has a trainer.

Almar likes this.
  10. Almar

Almar Avatar

Thank you!

11. Terrence Phillip

Terrence Phillip Avatar

I agree with you Corp Por. I think there is a good chance to see most (or all of these) in the revamp.

12. Epiphany

Epiphany Avatar

There is a Crafting Trainer at the crafting area that is right between the General Merchant Shop and the Crafting Goods Store.

I didn't see an adventurer trainer though :(

13. Rossum

Rossum Avatar

Hi neighbours. I originally grabbed the keep at the bottom of the hill now occupied by Celeste, but then I found the island keep in nearby Aerie unexpectedly empty, so I relocated there.

I still really like Xenos though - love the soundtrack and the chaotic energy of the place (just a pity it still has so many unoccupied city lots). So I grabbed one of the village lots by the docks for my second home. Currently contains a knight founder house. I'll probably put my vendor there, rather than at my Aerie keep, once I have something worth selling. Planning to focus mostly on carpentry.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.