Fallin' Green open for settlers

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns' started by Chirp, Jul 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chirp

Chirp Avatar

Greetings fellow avatars, arriving in this wondrous lands!

The humble village of Fallin' Green opens its gates, and welcomes all settlers. Now that the land will not shake up again, we can build our community in earnest. We are a crafting and trading community based on mutual support, placed directly by Ardoris/Perennial Coast. Do you like a seafaring background? Did your blacksmith learn his profession at a ship yard? Wonderful!

We have lots from row to city size. And - water lots available! Have a look at the map.
    You have a special idea or wish? Let's talk about it.

Find us

Any questions? Please do not hesitate to contact me here by PM, or look for Tarin Merrywhistle in-game.

Note: All settlers of the previous cycle have their spot reserved. Come whenever your selection window arrives!

Budner, Aimend, crom and 4 others like this.
  2. Chirp

Chirp Avatar

The first settler of this new era arrived at Fallin' Green (besides the Welcome Office):
    Welcome Crom Fury, who will fill the very important role of the miller of the village. Yes, he operates a windmill!
    See a painting in this thread.

Also a warm welcome to Oyjord Hansen, who has nearly arrived :) Or to be precise: Is waiting with everyone else for the placement window to arrive.
    We are growing, slowly but steadily!

Please note: Water lots still available! Inquiries welcome, please contact me here or Tarin Merrywhistle in game.

Jatvardur and Aimend like this.
  3. Pyq

Pyq Avatar

Greetings dear Britons, Avatars and Countryfolk
    On behalf of the venerable Icterine Order of the Fellowship of the LAMP I am honoured to convey our sincerest pleasure of announcing the arrival of our humble Guild Chapter Vessel at the shores of Fallin' Green. The Air- and Seafaring Fellowship of the LAMP would hereby also express it's gratitude towards the Rt Hon Governor Tarin Merrywhistle for the right to lay anchor at his delightful shores.

Sir Alar Griffonbourg,
    Brother to the LAMP, Knight Commander of the LAMPish Inquisition and Ambassador to New Brittany and Deputy Maintainer of the LAMP Archives, etc.

post scriptum: full salutary address can be expedited upon request. A.G.

Time Lord, Tripp Swindle and Chirp like this.
  4. Shezep

Shezep Avatar

Fallin' Green is one of the nicest and most conveniently located towns I've seen, right off the Ardoris main gate. The entrance is centrally located so I don't have to walk a mile to get to my house. The ocean views here are gorgeous! Tarin Merrywhistle is a friendly and easy-going mayor who put in a lot of work to make the place special. The town has some nice amenities like the welcome vendor, founder crafting tables, and future public gardens.

If you're looking for a scenic, peaceful, town in a good area, Fallin' Green is the place. I hope to see some new neighbors here soon!

Neb Ankh

Tripp Swindle and Chirp like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.