Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Bludgeon Ground pound ineffective

Discussion in 'Release 33 Bug Forum' started by Gatsu., Aug 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gatsu.

Gatsu. Avatar

i've reached the bludgeon Ground pond, i have used a lot it on past releases
    but something seems non working.. the bludgeon (stacked) attack, (level 69) just give an hit of 13 (with an enchanted dual hand axe) on 2 Large Artic wolf ... (19-58 looking at displayed values)

the strange think is the STONE FIST (first spell to learn when starting game) do and Hit of 33.. to same wolves..

if this is the maximum level (the ground pound i mean) for a bludgeon fighter... well.. maybe it's time to hand a shield and use only spells...

P.S. the issue seems related to DECAY of HITS on RADIUS .. 1 meter from player.. hits are 50% (seems)

Last edited: Aug 26, 2016
    Fister Magee likes this.
  2. Cinder Sear

Cinder Sear Avatar

I can agree here, Ground Pound seems really underwhelming compared to almost every other lesser attack, bludgeon tree, or not. I have a fairly high bludgeon training going as well..

Gatsu. likes this.
  3. Gatsu.

Gatsu. Avatar

like now.. using Stone fist or Ground Pound it's similar.... just some change to radius... but something needs fixes.

Fister Magee likes this.
  4. narcosis

narcosis Avatar

Yes the skill has been made so you almost have to be on top of the creature which renders its aoe capability pretty useless. Especially when chasing down a running creature.

I think it has something to do with the way they changed the max skill to 200. Which drew out the range we see at the lower levels. Perhaps at this mystical level 200 ground pound, it won't be as sucky. But it certainly is at GM (100)

Fister Magee likes this.
  5. narcosis

narcosis Avatar

Btw why is this in the UI forum. Should be under skills/combat no?

Fister Magee likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.