Single Player and Friends Online Mode Suggestion

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Julz, Sep 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Julz

Julz Avatar

Hi all,

I love the friends online and single player online modes for adventuring where you are not competing for resources and mobs. The problem is you end up staying in those modes and missing out on the social side when you come back to town to trade and craft.

My idea is simple why don't they make town/city instances always multiplayer mode and only apply the single player and friends online mode elsewhere? This would bring back the multiplayer vibe and benefits without losing the freedom of solo adventuring.

Pikegirl and Hawkthalas like this.
  2. Lord_Darkmoon

Lord_Darkmoon Avatar

What if I don't want to play in multiplayer all of the time when I am in a city but only want to be there with some friends?
    SotA was said to let us play the way we want - first we get forced PvP zones and now forced multiplayer cities are proposed...

Last edited: Sep 20, 2016
  3. Julz

Julz Avatar

Well I guess an option instead of forced would also be fine. Still think it would be a great option to help give a city the feel of, well a city...

Even with a party of friends it might enrich the experience when you return from adventuring. That aside as it stands many like myself can't play the way we want because you can't easily switch from solo farming mode back to multiplayer mode...

Pikegirl likes this.
  4. Lord_Darkmoon

Lord_Darkmoon Avatar

An easy switch bewtween modes in the game, without having to quit and select the mode during login would be very good and I think that it would help that people switch more often.

Toadster and Hawkthalas like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.