Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Let me be the first

Discussion in 'Release 34 Feedback Forum' started by Jace3, Sep 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kittik

Kittik Avatar

They already said there will be movement enhancements on gear, food, and spells. Simmer down.

2. Beaumaris

Beaumaris Avatar

A question: Why should a road go everywhere?

I see your concern as the tradeoff for placing a POT, and vendor, near a key point of interest like a mine or dungeon instead of in a more urbanized area. There may be certain economic advantages to having that POT out there in the countryside. The trade off is that its harder to get to.

3. FrostII

FrostII Bug Hunter

That's great . Then let them get THAT stuff done BEFORE they bore us right outta' the game, how bout that....
    If they are going to give us ways to mitigate the boring overworld snail's pace travel mode, then they should have that ready PRIOR to these stupid speed changes.

This may be "immersion" to those who play ALONE, but for we who play in GROUPS and need to get from place to place to adventure - it just plain STINKS.

How about you stick this speed in Single Player Only (WHERE IT BELONGS) and leave us who group together in Friends or Multi the hell out ! :mad:

Last edited: Sep 29, 2016
    Gamician, Budner and jutman like this.
  4. jutman

jutman Avatar

I do not want have to eat a banana just to be able to run at normal speeds..

Budner likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.