1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

WTS Ores~ [Gold/PayPal] - FLASH SALE 100k:55$ + Free Ore!! (3M available)

Discussion in 'Sell Items (WTS Gear, Decorations, Crafted Items)' started by Sielyi, Oct 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sielyi

Sielyi Avatar

FLASH SALE LUNCH SPECIAL:
    100k/55$ AND free ores with your order!! You won't want to miss it! *While supplies last, quantities not guaranteed, if you are excited for over 4 hours call a doctor!

***​

Hi everyone! I'd like to be competitive with my pricing and offer bonuses like volume discounts or regular's discounts - everything is negotiable! Maybe it's wishful thinking but if there are regular and trusted buyers it takes a lot of stress out of trading.

I also have a long time verified PayPal account in good standing, and I'd like for you to have one as well. If you'd like to check feedback, I have a bit in both this thread and my profile page.

This is my current list and I am willing to sell in different quantities as availability allows. PM me with your desired quantities and I can confirm with my current stock as it is constantly changing. I'll try to update this thread with what is out of stock and when it's back in stock.
    • Gold (Currency) x 100k: 60$ (3M available)
    • Copper Ore x 1000: 25000g / 20$
    • Gold Ore x 1000: 20000g / 15$
    • Silver Ore x 1000: 45000g / 30$ (backordered)
    • Granite x 1000: 3500g (if anyone needs this for a community building event or something I can also just donate this!)
    If you are purchasing with PayPal please include your email address when contacting me and I will send you an invoice/money request. For all purchases, please provide the items and quantities requested, your in-game name, what time you would prefer to do the trade, and where you would like to meet if you want me to run to you, or if you want to teleport to me. I also check my Discord messages regularly, you can find me on the main SotA Discord if you prefer.

Hope to fulfill your orders and have a great day~ (*´-`*)

Last edited: Oct 17, 2016
    Pikegirl, Mikeyta, Armitage_ and 2 others like this.
  2. Bamboozle

Bamboozle Avatar

Pm sent. I'll take 3k gold

Sielyi and Mikeyta like this.
  3. Odin3

Odin3 Avatar

Great, fast, fair seller right here. Thanks for the ore Sielyi!

Mikeyta and Sielyi like this.
  4. Armitage_

Armitage_ Avatar

Nice easy transaction, recommend this seller.

5. Valkaryie

Valkaryie Avatar

Awesome prices, timely delivery and she was very polite, very much so recommended.

6. Lightning2

Lightning2 Avatar

Very fast and great delivery! Nice trade, very recommended. Thanks!

7. Sielyi

Sielyi Avatar

Weekly bump. Thank you everyone who has become a new friend or customer in the last week!
    I've updated the thread with new prices to stay current with market trends. I've also edited the original post with some extra details and information.
    Hope to see some of you again and also meet more new people! Have a great day please!

8. Odin3

Odin3 Avatar

Another smooth and fast trade. Thank you!

Sielyi likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.