Available housing lots

Discussion in 'New Player Welcome' started by Wesley, Oct 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wesley

Wesley Avatar

Hello ,

Just wondeing if there is any housing lots I am looking for a two story lot that I have deed for but I am unable to find anywhere to purchase a lot I have been looking everywhere and exploring the world but seem there is nothing left. can anyone help me find somewhere that has some available lots.

Thanks.

Leelu, Time Lord and Acred like this.
  2. Last Trinsic Defender

Last Trinsic Defender Avatar

Welcome.
    The problem is, that the rules changed lately. You can buy house-deeds but you need lot-deeds you can't buy. You can win them by raffle (1 raffle for NPC-towns and 1 raffle for POTs every month - tickets can be bought at house-vendors) or buy a lot-deed with RL-cash in add-on-store. Don't worry - you don't need a house yourself. In most cases an extended bank-account is sufficent ..

Leelu, Time Lord and moko like this.
  3. Roycestein Kaelstrom

Roycestein Kaelstrom Avatar

It turns out the last raffle has injected many lot deeds into the game. People are selling lots under the add-on store value in the marketplace section in the forum.

Owl's Head vendor has been reported to carry them for 80k GP which is cheaper than the in-game price back in the day.

Matt Harris, Solazur, Leelu and 2 others like this.
  4. Belladonna Rose

Belladonna Rose Bug Hunter

Deciding on a lot primarily depends on what size lot deed you have. So pretty much row deeds you can have 2 story houses. And if you want to be in a NPC town. PRT or POT. Remember too that many of these have "nested" Pots that have lots of available spaces to claim. In most POTs if the lot is not reserved you can claim it. Remember also. ROW deeds are for rows. But if you have a larger deed you can claim from that size and down. Its all confusing at times. Good luck on the hunt

5. Solazur

Solazur Avatar

I think you have your nomenclature mixed up a bit. a "Lot" defines the size of the land itself. There are no 2 story "Lots". As for land being available... there is so much left available it's crazy... you might not find the "perfect" spot in Owls Head or Brit but I've seen many towns.. and not only of the player owned variety with tons of availability left. For example...I have a house in Storms Reach which is a convenient boat "ride" away from Aerie, I just checked the town crier there... showing 66 lots (I think it was out of 141 total) still available. I have seen other PRT's with only 10-12 occupants.. in the entire town and that doesn't even touch on the numerous POT's. In short.. there is no shortage.

Black Orchid likes this.
  6. Black Orchid

Black Orchid Avatar

Hi Wesley .I am also confused by your question??? . you need a lot deed, house and a lot to place it on . lot deeds and housing are available from the addon store but the lot deeds there at the moment are only for the player owned towns if i remember correctly as the place anywhere ones are sold out. You can also get one by buying a bundle which will give you a tax free one at the moment . Housing is also available in game from other players and vendors occasionaly. lot deeds are available in game also but only through the lottery as mentioned above. to find an actuall lot to place your deed is just a matter of searching for one . There are still plenty about if you look in the smaller towns and pot's. just remember the pot's may need owners permission to place there.

7. Black Orchid

Black Orchid Avatar

I had to look that word up 'nomenclature' . Much to big for me :D

Solazur likes this.
  8. Wesley

Wesley Avatar

Thanks Solazur I found a lot in Storms Reach , its bit further than I wanted but at least its a place.

Numa likes this.
  9. Tahru

Tahru Avatar

That is a really good price I think. The real value is probably in the millions. Kind of shocking because owls head is well known for ripping people off.

10. King Robert

King Robert Avatar

If you PM me I will make a lot available in my POT near Owls Head to you at no cost.

Numa and Tahru like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.