Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Roving Encounter Scenes/ Instances Do Not Reset

Discussion in 'Release 35 Dev+ Bug Forum' started by Traveller13, Oct 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Traveller13

Traveller13 Bug Hunter

-Title: Roving encounter scenes do not reset

-Repro Rate: 2 for 2

-Blocker: No

-Details: Scenes/ instances used in roving encounters do not reset if a second encounter occurs within the time period of node/mob refresh. That is, the condition of the scene upon exit of one encounter will be the condition of the scene at the start of the second encounter. In my particular case, I was pulled into the skeletons on the road scene: Area: Plains Road Encounter (RandomEncounter_Plains01_Road/Undead_Tier2) Loc: (5.6, 26.7, 60.6) . I killed all undead, and harvested everything, but left the rabbits and the watcher alone. I traveled down the road, and was pulled into the same scene name: i.e. skeletons on the road. The trees were all cut down, and appeared in the scene on their side. The ore nodes were non-existent. The other plant nodes were in the harvested state. There were no undead. This does not make sense, because the two locations on the map were far apart- one to the southeast of Britanny, the other at the top of the hill east of Harvest.

-Steps to Repro: Get pulled into the same encounter type as the one you were pulled into just a few minutes earlier. That is, beat the eight minute timer, or whatever the refresh time is.

-Specs: SotA Build 405QA

2. Night Owl

Night Owl Avatar

I have reproduced this as well with a bandit encounter here: Area: Novia (Novia) Loc: (163.1, 15.9, 53.7)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.