Row lots and houses

Discussion in 'Housing & Lots' started by Belladonna Rose, Oct 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Belladonna Rose

Belladonna Rose Bug Hunter

I understand that a row lot is quite small....but i dont see why we cant have a smaller house or some such to fit in that space. I would be happy with a smaller version of a greenhouse and pitch a tent to live in or build up walls or some such. Just not thrilled with the row house designs of any type.
    If i Dev could answer would be nice. Also have not noticed or scene but is there a basement for a row lot. Would be nice for this as well.

Moiseyev Trueden and Sentinel2 like this.
  2. stidesx

stidesx Avatar

There are basements for sure, 1 is 5-story deep. Heck that's 9 floors total. I think the row lot was supposed to be something that evokes a feeling of enclosed space and city life. A bunch of rural open spaces is exactly opposite.

Lord Barugon likes this.
  3. Belladonna Rose

well i dont want that much ....but a one level basement wouldnt be too bad. But yeah i understand the look they are going for. Just would be nice if there were a small one story that would fit in the row spot. LOL

4. Dragonhart

Dragonhart Avatar

what truly annoys me is how Row lot owners are totally shafted on gardening now, since the *fix* to grow rates.
    we have zero access to outdoor grow rate in any of our housing styles. A rooftop greenhouse would be a fantastic option for us.

5. Denzel

Denzel Avatar

Hometown has a placeholder for a "Metal & Stone Greenhouse Roof Row House" near the entrance. And a "Shingleroof Greenhouse Row House" too.

6. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

Looking forward to that. :)

[edit] I hope the metal and stone is 4-story with a greenhouse roof.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2016
    Denzel likes this.
  7. Belladonna Rose

totally agree....or even a terrace/balcony big enough to fit a small plant bed. Right now i have three planting barrels outside....they do ok but not that great. I am trying to grow some indoors but so far its not going well....i think my plant bed is messed up still....i do not get the cursor message of what plant i have and cant water them

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.