Other Towns like Kiln and Yew

Discussion in 'Housing & Lots' started by Cherico, Nov 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cherico

Cherico Avatar

Hello there!

I was away a long time and there are a lot of changes since i played last time.
    But my question now is, are there other towns with the same template like Kiln and Yew?
    (and are there free lots? *gg*)

Greetings from Austria!

2. DeftAvatar

DeftAvatar Avatar

Bramble has free lots and is based on the same template.

Jaanaford, Mud and Westend are other smallish NPC villages, though based on different templates. (And only Mud has free lots.)

Personally I'm disappointed there are so few "small" NPC and PRT towns. The vast majority are *massive* and take ages to traverse...

Denzel likes this.
  3. Cherico

Cherico Avatar

Tanks for your answer!

Bramble ... Hmm .... That lies in the South Paladis ... Surrounded by four passes (Loading-Screens & heavy chance of death) ;) ;)

4. DeftAvatar

DeftAvatar Avatar

Hah! Tell me about it. I started off in the South Paladis region and "settled" in Jaanaford. Being a low level and mostly solo player at the time, I soon discovered the vast majority of Novia was inaccessible to me unless I wanted to die first in a control point scene. Frustrating, and this was before death penalties were implemented.

Suffice it to say I eventually left Jaanaford and settled outside that region.

Drachvald is worse. The only way into/out of that region (as far as I know) is via Vauban Pass. Even now, as a reasonably high level character, I can't rush through there alone without getting killed. Disappointing because I'd like to claim a lot in Eastmarch or Graff Island but I'm not prepared to die every time I want to revisit the region to restock my vendor(s).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.