Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[By Design]Leveling summon elemental spells has no effect on the summon's stats

Discussion in 'Release 37 Dev+ Bug Forum' started by Silis, Dec 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Silis

Silis Avatar

1. Title: Leveling summon elemental spells has no effect on the summon's stats
    2. Reproduction Rate: 100%
    3. Blocker? No
    4. Details: Leveling a summon creature spell appears to have no effect on the creatures stats despite 'effectiveness' number increasing with level.
    5. Steps to Reproduce: I have tested by leveling summons 40 skill levels and comparing their health and focus as well as by having someone use a level 40 summon to attack a mob and comparing with my level 80 summon. I have tested a number of summoned elementals and it seems consistent. With Death it appears the innate for summon effectiveness may work but the effectiveness on the creature may not.
    6. User Specs: Win1064bit

2. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Summoned Pets do not scale up in power. The focus cost, reagent cost and cooldown are reduced as the skill levels up not the power of the summoned creature.

3. guardianspif

guardianspif Avatar

thanks attenwood are there any plansto fix this? as theres no difference in levle 40 or levle1 summoned elemental?

4. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Unfortunately, no. My comment was to say that how they are behaving currently is by design, and expected. Feedback is always appreciated, however.

5. Mart Huntington

Mart Huntington Avatar

However there where many discussions on the before final wipe.
    it make no sense to lvl a summoned pet, it makes no sense to use one, lvl a little bit in the taming tree and you have a good pet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.