So excited that I?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Exittium, Mar 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Exittium

Exittium Avatar

Resub to my UO account and I'm ready to dust him off and have some fun. UO has always been dear to me with it being my 1st MMO at the age of 12/13, and without fail I always visit it one time a year but as of recently and how stale (at least for now) the MMO market is. I am very excited for this and looking forward to it each step of the way.

2. WARDUKE

WARDUKE Avatar

I just set up a trial account on UO to check it out. Atlantic server. So far, even though it says that the population is high, I haven't stumbled upon any other players.

Let me know if you are interested in running around with a player that doesn't remember much at all about the game.

3. Kingbuns

Kingbuns Avatar

No just no the UO EA has out right now is a joke.

4. WARDUKE

WARDUKE Avatar

There are also numerous private servers like Ultima Online Forever.

5. Montaigne

Montaigne Avatar

I wonder how many people will go back and resub to UO as they wait for this game to be launched? Personally I would like to go back and see the world again but will never give EA any more $$.

6. Exittium

Exittium Avatar

@ Warduke that's where I play, and most the people are all gathered in Luna for the most part just be the convenience there is with the inn upstairs and the moongate just outside. Which is a shame imo that a city like that was ever added, I miss all the chillin outside of Brit Bank and what not

7. Sargon

Sargon Avatar

I thought this was going to be a thread where everyone posted what they did because of their SotA excitement... and I was going to say, "spent way too much money on a Kickstarter campaign!"

In all seriousness though, for anyone returning to UO I would highly recommend Siege Perilous. The community is friendly and helpful and not nearly as cutthroat as you would expect from a hardcore ruleset. Create a character, buy a mythic character token, and you'll be up and running in no time!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.