Village Lot Size

Discussion in 'Housing & Lots' started by Lord Baldrith, Nov 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord Baldrith

Lord Baldrith Avatar

I think I get a 2 level basement on my house...just wondering if buying the 5 level basement add on adds another 5 levels to your house? Wow that would be cool to have so much area to mess with...

2. Gabriel Nightshadow

Gabriel Nightshadow Avatar

You can only use one basement at a time (i.e., swap them out like you would the various housing designs), so no 7 level basement.

Jambo likes this.
  3. Lord Baldrith

Lord Baldrith Avatar

Ah, wasn't sure if they were different types of basements...Thanks for the info!

4. Sir Frank

Sir Frank Master of the Mint

Because the Tesla Towers and protective walls are in the middle. So the rich folks in their large estates can be safe, and the poor folks can be less safe.

5. rild

rild Avatar

Atlaua - remember, city town village refers to lot size. There will be village lots in the cities as well, if I understand correctly. It would be cool to see urban vs rural styles that were only available in the appropriate setting.

6. Leom_Tanith

Leom_Tanith Avatar

I'd be happy with anything, even a village lot....I wonder how much they will cost with in game currency.

7. Gabriel Nightshadow

Gabriel Nightshadow Avatar

Good question. Could be quite high due to low supply and high demand :( How many players will be able to put in that many hours online?

Jambo likes this.
  8. Leom_Tanith

Leom_Tanith Avatar

Yeah, I have the strangest feeling I will end up as a vagabond for most if not all of the first chapter.

9. Bowen Bloodgood

Bowen Bloodgood Avatar

No I didn't say it HAD to be a grain crop.. I said the capacity to grow those kinds of crops. If you want to look at it this way.. the main difference between a garden and a farm is size.. but does it really matter what you call it? Your comment you say was entirely tongue in cheak.. so why are you taking my reply so seriously? It's not a big deal. All I'm doing is explaining my own thinking behind using the word "farm" so that you understand my thinking. I don't see the drama here.

10. smack

smack Avatar

I think there's enough interest in own land just purely for farms that they should offer that up as a different type of land deed. Sure real estate is scarce and finite but as they're still designing village layouts, they could just as easily add more farmable land as a different type so some villages have more farms than houses.

11. Bowen Bloodgood

Bowen Bloodgood Avatar

I would probably consider farm houses with a lot layout specifically to accomodate farms. Put the house in the corner, back or up front so the bulk of the usable space is all together rather than assuming the house will be dead center dividing up the space.

Grayhawk likes this.
  12. Dorham Isycle

Dorham Isycle Avatar

Could I collect lots of dirt, dump it on the top floor of my knights keep & plant corn, potatoes, beans. on my roof? I think it's doable realistically, although a knight would probably not be the 'class' of person to want that.

13. Bowen Bloodgood

Bowen Bloodgood Avatar

If it's doable realistically I suppose that would depend both on the amount of space available and how deep the soil needs to be for what you're planting..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.