Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Lord's Pledge Cloak

Discussion in 'Release 38 Feedback Forum' started by Cairo Hayden, Jan 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cairo Hayden

Cairo Hayden Avatar

Okay,

Hopefully I don't get a lot of negative feedback for this petty comment / complaint but I always remember seeing the pictures from the pledge page of the Lord's cloak with the white stitching of an eagle on it and how much of a pretty red it is in color... IMO the vibrant red is much prettier then the what i consider to be a maroon/wine/off shade of red color?

You know, this cloak in this photo...the one from the pledge page :)
    (full size version)
    [​IMG]
    I could be wrong but do you see a difference in these cloaks? The read is almost a dull read rather then a very rich red and the eagle is far from being white. Even the details in the feathers aren't even there..., it's just a brown in color along with the edging of the cloak. Please tell me my cloak isn't the only one that looks like the one below?
    [​IMG]

And yes depending on how the light is hitting it this is the alternate look.
    [​IMG]
    Not in any shade of color do I see the original photo

I'm sorry i'm being so picky but I'd sure like the pledge rewards to match the photo that Port posted in the pledge reward photos not to mention the one on the top looks WAY better IMO then the photo on the bottom.
    Can we please get this changed to match the original photo please? @Skullmuncher34

Thank you for your consideration in advance

Last edited: Feb 19, 2017
  2. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

I agree, the first pic looks way better. I never complained, though, because the Baron cloak looks so much better and I just wear that.

Cairo Hayden likes this.
  3. Mortanius

Mortanius Avatar

Now that you have compared the two images, holy crap I am disappointed with what it looks like in game. lol. You are right; I think it deserves some "polish" to look as advertised.

4. Cairo Hayden

Cairo Hayden Avatar

I am excited to announce the cloak is fixed. I'm sure it was in patch notes but THANK YOU PORT!

5. Lained

Lained Avatar

*looks at the less than silvery Duke cloak*

Duke Gréagóir likes this.
  6. Nataurz

Nataurz Avatar

I am disappointed, I loved the maroon and grey look.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.