Melee buttons

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Chrystoph Reis, Feb 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chrystoph Reis

Chrystoph Reis Avatar

Anyone else experiencing melee attacks just getting red and not launching? No messages in chat or anything? I thought I was having lag, but I'm seeing a red outline around the attacks and nothing happening. I want to know if anyone else is experiencing this before I record a video and file a bug.

2. Nagilum

Nagilum Avatar

Yeah, I noticed I was getting this too. It said something like 'Select Hotkeys to Combo' in white text above my combat bar. I'm not sure what is triggering it, but casting a different attack makes it go away... My guess is that I am some how telling the game I want to make a combo without realizing it.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2017
  3. Sara Dreygon

Sara Dreygon Avatar

I can confirm. Stays complete red for around 10 seconds or so the times I've seen it.

4. Chrystoph Reis

Chrystoph Reis Avatar

You might be hitting the R key. I disabled that a long time ago. What I'm experiencing is like when a spell fizzles. Guess I'll record the vied and report the bug.

5. Sara Dreygon

Sara Dreygon Avatar

Done that a thousand times and it's a little different. That has the on screen words to stack and hitting R fixes that however this issue has the entire glyph in the hotbar turn a deep see-through red and I've only seen it maybe 3 times - all recently. I cannot be sure but I believe one of the times the glyph was only 75% "up".

I'll try to get a screen shot next time.

6. Ludger

Ludger Avatar

I have that issue when I'm attacking mimic barrels. I just thought it was part of fighting that particular mob. But if I kited the mob away from where I got agro the abilities came back ready to use.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.