Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[info Needed]Mobs stop attacking

Discussion in 'Release 39 Dev+ Bug Forum' started by Absolum, Feb 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Absolum

Absolum Avatar

1.Title Mobs stop attacking
    2.Reproduction Rate: only happened once.
    3.Blocker: no
    4. Details: As I passed through Brightbone Pass moving from the Perrenial Coast to Quel both a hardened skeletal mage and a hardened skeletal archer that engaged me separately stopped attacking and turned to walk away as if to resume their patrol. The hardened skelatal footman never stopped attacking until he was killed.
    6.User specs
    Windows 10
    core i-7
    16GB on memory

2. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

If possible, please provide exact location coordinates for where this issue can be observed via the /loc chat command when at the problem location. Thank you.

3. Absolum

Absolum Avatar

The location at Brightbone Pass is approximately Area: Brightbone Pass (BrightbonePass) Loc: (245.4, 71.4, 299.0). Both attacks took place in a small area near the tree.
    Later that day I went to Sawtooth Thicket. I had the same experience with one of the bandit fighter types. The location is Area: Sawtooth Thicket (Novia_R2_Forest02_01) Loc: (-135.1, 31.0, 28.6) in the area of the bandit camp.

4. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

We are not seeing the issue occur as described. : / Hrm. If you're able to reproduce it reliably, we'd be interested to know how. Any additional details would help immensely. Thank you.

5. Absolum

Absolum Avatar

I'm not sure what is happening. It happens after the mob has taken heavy damage. It look like something triggers their patrol routine. If you leave them alone they do notice you after a few seconds and attack again but since they turn their back to you I expect most people just finish them. The skeletons do it the most but other mobs do so after taking heavy damage sometimes as well. Mobs with ranged attacks seem most likely to do this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.