Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Known]Stacked glyphs not getting shuffled back into deck to be redrawn.

Discussion in 'Release 39 Bug Forum' started by Mimner, Feb 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mimner

Mimner Avatar

Any stacked glyphs that are used or decay naturally take forever to start reappearing in my hand. I tested it further by making a deck of all 5 stacked buffs. When I used them all I just didn't get any glyphs back into my hand at all for a very long time.

2. Silis

Silis Avatar

Sounds like the new unlocked skill cooldown, when they are on cooldown they will not come back up in rotation until the cooldown is done.

3. Mimner

Mimner Avatar

I've been testing it some more and discovered that once you use stacked glyphs, only one of the glyphs from the stack ever returns to your deck, and only after a long delay. So for my deck of 5 stacked buffs, once i use all the five stacks only one of each buff glyph ever returns to my hand. i only have a total of 5 glyphs in my hand after this.

Another test I had 5 enlightenment glyphs in my deck, but i only stacked three of them. after using the three stack, the two remaining glyphs poped up in my hand just fine. Eventually, one of the glyphs from the three stack was returned to my deck, allowing me to get three enlightenment glyphs total in my hand. The missing two glyphs never returned.

So, using or letting decay a stack of n glyphs seems to remove n-1 of those glyphs from your deck permanently.

4. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Bugs related to Unlocked skills and their cooldowns are known. Expect a potential fix in the upcoming patch later today. Please reverify this issue after the patch has released and note the build number being tested on. Thank you.

5. Mimner

Mimner Avatar

@Attenwood Build 559. Now it seems every unlocked glyph waits its full cooldown (same as if it were locked) before being shuffled back into the deck and being able to be drawn. Using a stack of glyphs results in one of those glyphs being removed from the deck for its cooldown period, while the rest of the stack is returned to the deck immediately. Is this the intended behavior?

6. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

This is now intended.

7. Gatsu.

Gatsu. Avatar

this mean that i've only 50% (looking at my deck) of active card all the time.. when i'm fighting i've to stop because i don't have cards on deck .. this is absolutely NOT REALISTIC... (cards are not realistic... i hate pokemon like things.. but NOW... is just ridiculous)
    [​IMG]

8. Mimner

Mimner Avatar

@Attenwood Build 559. It still doesn't seem to be working correctly. I've been experimenting by trying to build five stacks and using mind lock to keep the glyphs in my hand. After many tests of decks with different combinations, it seems that some glyphs are triggering their cool down timers upon initially entering combat. This makes it take very long to build up my five stacks, even though none of my glyphs are decaying or being used (except the mind locks I'm using, which return after their proper cool down timers). It seems that the triggering of the cool down timer upon entering combat is random, and has no connection to the particular glyphs in the deck.

9. Tiina Onir

Tiina Onir Avatar

For many glyphs there already wasn't much benefit for stacking, with this change you're better off just firing away faster. Is making stacking useless REALLY intended?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.