@Porta - Everyday Warrior Problems

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tetsu Nevara, Feb 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tetsu Nevara

Tetsu Nevara Avatar

I hope we get SOON some skill overwork. We struggle with alot of small problems, that could easily be fixed.
    This should not be a cry or discussion thread, just some questions or stuff i noticed or makes in my mind more sence. The skills does not get enough love and i feel punished for playing with Sword and Shield.

General Problems:
    Elemental resistance seems not to work at all. Even with Douse, Fire Proof and Shield of Ice i get insane Mage crits. Also we have % and flat stats, this make everything weird.

Enemy crit chance feels like they got around 50% - 75%

Crowd Control and Crowd Control Resistance does not work fine. Hard Headed, Stand your Ground and the 20% resistence after a CC does not save me for multiple stuns from the enemy. On the other side, it works perfectly fine on them. After 2 stuns they are very resistant against CC.

Knockdown effect does not stop enemys from moving, they slide around on the ground.

When will we see a effect on the Summoning skills?

Is it posible to remove or lower the visual effects after some sec on skills like Shield of Crystal, Soothing Rain, Elysian Illumination, Healing Grace?

Main skills like Bladed Combat should have more effect on auto attack. It is sad when i hit between 5-20 with my Longsword and 120 Point in the skill, thats why we have to hugh focus problems when i fight against 1k Health mobs.

Can you adjust the 1H Spear holding a bit? Nobody holds a spear in the middle.

Whats the deal with Combat Block Modifier? Is it block chance or damage blocked?
    Cause i have never seen any dmg when i blocked a hit. But Chris said the +20 CBM is not much blocked damage on high mob areas. *confused*

Body Slam:

According to the Tooltip this skill should stun, but it is a knockdown.

Douse:
    Should be castable on other players.

Knight's Grace:
    Should give you stun immunity over a short periode of time.

Charge:
    The restriction of 1 pysical damage and the cooldown if the enemy is out of range (Body Slam does not have it) is a pain

Taunt:
    Why does it increase the range and not the effectivity of aggro?

2. mercster

mercster Avatar

Good post, I would also organize this into one or more bug reports and post it in the R39 bug forum. Thanks for posting! I am melee as well.

3. Kendral

Kendral Avatar

Agree With Everthing!!! And i want to Add a question:
    Do You Know 2H Maces have a lot of Miss Chance?? With 100 mace and 100 in specific glyphand vs a green bandit, i miss a lot skills and autoattacks. Almos 1 on 3. Fix Maces Please!!!

4. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

Yes. I have over 40 fire attunement, over 60 fire proof and over 70 douse and I still get barbequed. I think I can take maybe three hits max from Xavara.

Roycestein Kaelstrom and Numa like this.
  5. mass

mass Avatar

I've gotten my fireproof to almost 80. I haven't tracked the numbers to see if it's resulting in decreased damage, but it's certainly underwhelming if it is. I can still receive 20 - 60 damage from a fire ball spell of hardened mage skeles or ebon cult mages.

Roycestein Kaelstrom and Numa like this.
  6. Ragnarr Lodbrok

Ragnarr Lodbrok Avatar

Here here!!! Good post. Taunt really should be a tanks main ability to keep the agro on himself to a individual mob. It would be nice to see it pull one agro in a group of mobs from a distance inside dungeons/catacombs. I mean, isn't this the REAL reason we wear the plate mail armor? To take the damage and agro for our party to keep focused on healing the tank and other builds to support the tank? As it is now I feel like my tank has to be suicidal like and run into a group of mobs to begin the battle, kind of takes away the use of intelligence :p

FrostII likes this.
  7. Kendral

Kendral Avatar

Exactly!!! The Taunt Skill Need a real buff!!! Can i suggest to add a 100% Taunt and higher time of taunt for higher level of skill?

8. Innascual Inch

Innascual Inch Avatar

There are no resistance checks in the game yet on attacks from NPC's.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.