Profession bundles.

Discussion in 'Archived Topics' started by amarious, Mar 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amarious

amarious Avatar

The idea would be to provide players with a small bundle that reflects their crafting profession. Supply them with the necessary tools and clothing to look and act like their profession while providing some more funds for the game.

Example.

Miners Bundle

1-2 Emotes: One example I liked from the Telethon would be a prospectors dance emote. Just two emotes that relate to which ever profession they are.

1 Profession related Tool: In the miners case a Pickaxe of Prosperity or lesser.

1 Outfit to resemble said profession: Some kind of gritty miners outfit with suspenders, boots, possible floppy hat. A sort of gold rush era feel.

1-2 Obsidian Potions: I could see there being 3 useful to a miner. Obsidian Potion of Precision, Obsidian Potion of Expedience, or a Obsidian Potion of Capacity

Just a fun idea I've been entertaining for the last couple days. It's something that I wish was available in the store for myself. I rather enjoy mining and rping as a miner.

2. Justyn

Justyn Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

OOOOOOO +1!

amarious and Leelu like this.
  3. Visaard's Producer

Visaard's Producer Avatar

what about obtaining these items in game by working in the mine and not in cash shop ?

lucasjung likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.