1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

Full Armor Sets - Weapons + 10 +12 +13 +14 +15 Elite Gear Every Skill Type See Screenshots!!

Discussion in 'Sell Items (WTS Gear, Decorations, Crafted Items)' started by Witch Craft, Oct 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Witch Craft

Witch Craft Avatar

Are you looking for a full set of elite armor for your avatar? I can craft anything in the game any type of armor or weapon with high masterworks and special stats! Please look at these items below I have crafted for my customers. I also have an A+++ rating from client's.

Look at the stats on my crafted gear for sale>

+10% sprint power
    +3% move rate boots

[​IMG]

+10 legs

[​IMG]

+13 LIFE CHEST This chest heals you when you get hit its awesome!

[​IMG]

+11 Air Chain Chest this has the +5% Dex Buff

[​IMG]

+13 earth chest with +5% Weapon Str Damage

[​IMG]

+11 Chain Life Chest

[​IMG]

Meteroric Epic Plate Chest of Sorcery

[​IMG]

+14 Supple Augmented Leather Life Chest

[​IMG]

+10 Leather legs

[​IMG]

+10 Air Long bow

[​IMG]

+11 Life Bow

+10% Aimed Shot Damage

[​IMG]

+8 legs with +8 str

[​IMG]

+15 earth shield

[​IMG]

+13 earth wand with +15% Obsidian Arrow Damage ( get matching pairs! big crits!!)

[​IMG]

Fire Wands

[​IMG]

Fire Staff +10

[​IMG]

Banish Undead Wand +100% Banish Undead!!!

[​IMG]

Entire Set of Earth Gear Cloth/Bow/Ring/Necklace

[​IMG]

Get Matching Water Wands for total 20% Ice Arrow Damage!!!

[​IMG]

Blugeon Polearm

[​IMG]

I can make any of these items for you on a pre order custom basis. Understand that stats are random and I can't match these identical but you can choose your stats during the crafting process through Discord or TS3.

To PRE ORDER A CUSTOM SET OF ARMOR OR WEAPON PLEASE GO TO MY OWLSHEAD VENDOR AND PURCHASE WITH IN GAME GOLD. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN PAYING WITH COTO'S OR PAY PAL INBOX ME. I CHARGE THE EQUAL RATE EXCHANGE FOR IN GAME GOLD. I HAVE SCREENSHOTS OF MY VENDOR LOCATION BELOW THE ITEMS. IT IS AGAINST THE BACK WALL OF THE ROWS IN OWLSHEAD.

[​IMG]

Vendor Location Map below I am in the Row Houses behind the public crafting are in Owls Head against the back wall!

[​IMG]

Vendor Pre Order's Ready for Purchase. I check my inbox hourly and I am on most of the day so when you make a purchase I will be alerted and make contact with you for further details! The cost of these items are averaged out based on mats and the cost's of mats. When I get an order I buy from public and private vendors so this pumps gold back into our economy. During the enchanting and masterworks process items break all the time at 95% on the first enchant so I always get enough mats to make a full set.

Contact me in game for questions: Rainbow ********

[​IMG]

2. Ihuma

Ihuma Avatar

Damn, this is an impressive list of items. :D

fizual and Icehole like this.
  3. null2

null2 Avatar

I have many items of gear from Rainbow ********. He will get you that top notch gear, whether you want it for PvP, PvE or to just look good!

Icehole likes this.
  4. Witch Craft

Witch Craft Avatar

Kor you the man!

5. Audacity

Audacity Avatar

Super hot stuff!

The gear looks good too.

Icehole likes this.
  6. Lady Witchblade

Lady Witchblade Avatar

Ahhh.. Cloth Armor, just what I needed :D

7. hearsehauler

hearsehauler Avatar

Can you offer any guidance/tips for those of that aspire to achieve the same abilities for ourselves?
    Cheers

8. Dwalin Bombardin

Dwalin Bombardin Avatar

^ mine or buy a ton of gold and silver ores and get your crafting xp pool up.

9. Jafal Coda

Jafal Coda Avatar

Great gear! Good seller

10. Witch Craft

Witch Craft Avatar

Hey sorry i was out of town on a much needed trout fishing trip. As far as gaining crafting skills it is a combination of Gathering lots of resources and building big pools of producer xp. Each crafting skill to gm is around 1.2 - 1.4 million prd. So pick your first one and GM. If you want any detailed advice please inbox me!

11. Sergey Valeryevich

Sergey Valeryevich Avatar

were vendor naw?

12. King Robert

King Robert Avatar

One of the best crafters in the game. He makes some amazing stuff!!!!

13. Lesni

Lesni Avatar

It is difficult to check it out.
    The vendor has either moved or been removed.
    It's not where shown in the first post.

14. Witch Craft

Witch Craft Avatar

Thank you @King Robert!

@Lesni, I removed my vendors. I have lately been crafting just for an order, I might later put some random items for sale in Owls Head.

- Witch Craft

15. Derium

Derium Avatar

Just bought three full sets from her and I'm really pleased with them!

Thank you, @Witch Craft !!

Witch Craft and David Thompson like this.
  16. Witch Craft

Witch Craft Avatar

Thank you @Derium :)

David Thompson likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.