Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Repro Needed]Combat Frozen

Discussion in 'Release 41 Bug Forum' started by MrBlight, Apr 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrBlight

MrBlight Avatar

1. Title: Combat frozen
    2. Reproduction Rate: no idea
    3. Blocker? Prevents all combat/leaving combat mode.
    4. Details: Randomly in middle of a fight, all my glyphs no longer were able to be used, and auto attack stopped working. Couldnt enter or exit combat mode. This lasted for 30-40 seconds before i got frustrated and logged out.
    5. Steps to Reproduce: No idea, just happend in middle of standard combat in a Forest Siege zone
    6. User Specs: Same as before.

Forest siege - Frozen combat. Guildy has reported same thing happend to them.

Nothing new in the fight, just same deck, same style of combat as before. And all of combat bar locked up, still shuffled cards in and out but i couldnt use them.. they wernt greyed out.. just couldnt click on them or use keypad. Couldnt enter or exit combat. Could not find a solution before logging out.

2. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

If possible, please let us know if this happens again, and ifpossible, how to get it to occur.

Thank you.

3. MrBlight

MrBlight Avatar

Will let you know. Will try to duplicate.. but wasnt doing anything out of ordinary... just standard siege killen. Will tag ya if i can trigger it agian tommorow.

4. Sorthious

Sorthious Avatar

I had this happen a few times. Once when I was fighting the troll in Nightshade Pass, and once in The Fall. In The Fall, I wasn't fighitng anything at the time, but I had just come out of the water, where I wouldn't have been able to cast anyway. The glyphs darken, just as they do when the Troll knocks you down, or you get stunned. For some reason, there are times when it fails to switch the glyphs back into Casting Mode. Sheathing/Unsheathing weapon does nothing to fix the issue. Reloading game was only fix. I would guess that leaving the scene might also fix it, but didn't try it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.