Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Info needed] Newly Placed Deco's defaults to Kindred ***Since Rel.#41***

Discussion in 'Release 41 Bug Forum' started by TheMaddHungarian, Apr 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheMaddHungarian

TheMaddHungarian Avatar

Our claimed properties are set to Global-Co-Ownership. However, when my wife and I placed new deco's on our claimed properties, it took the new deco's and defaulted them to a Kindred state instead of the Co-Ownership state that they are set at. This has been an ongoing issue since Thursday's Rel.#41's Update.

2. Gamician

Gamician Avatar

@TheMaddHungarian, Thank you for reporting. This issue has been submitted to the Development Team for review.

3. Serafina

Serafina Portalarian Emeritus

@TheMaddHungarian When you right click on a deco, then select Permissions Options, what do you have your Remove or Modify Item option set to? If it's set to Co-Owner, everything you place after you change that setting should be set to Co-Owner permissions.

4. TheMaddHungarian

TheMaddHungarian Avatar

@Serafina All and I mean All Permissions on Our Claimed properties were "Previsously" set to Co-Ownership. What my wife and I are trying to explain, since the Rel. #41 on Thursday any Additional Deco's placed on our claimed properties, automatically reverts to KINDRED ownership not Co-Ownership like it is suppose to be. Prior to the Update on Rel. #41, we did NOT incounter any problems whereby the Deco's were setting themselves to KINDRED vs. Co-Ownership. However, my wife and I believe that the Patch #599 to the current one Patch #600 seems to have corrected this Issue on placing Deco's on Claimed Properties. Again, thank you for the FIX !!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.