1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

WTS lvl 95 producer account [sold]

Discussion in 'Sell Items (WTS Gear, Decorations, Crafted Items)' started by Visaard's Producer, Jun 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Visaard's Producer

Visaard's Producer Avatar

hello,

i would like to invest in portalarium seedinvest , so that i am considering selling my account:

adventurer pledge, +1000 bank slot

empty account, only naked character

lvl 93 adventurer

lvl 95 producer xp, i think closer to 96 ( +or- 80 000 000 xp according to sotahub)
    it s 200 days getting 400 000 producer xp a day

[​IMG]

feel free to ask me more details
    Make me serious offer here or private

thanks

Best curent offer 1550$

Last edited: Jun 19, 2017
    Fiero, Cairo Hayden and Vox Aquila like this.
  2. Visaard's Producer

offer aborted , account still for sale

3. Jezebel Caerndow

Jezebel Caerndow Avatar

95 producer level is INSANE. I wonder if there is 100% return on producer skills right now? You could just bring the mining skills to gm and get like 21 million producer exp back. You could gm tailoring, tailoring masterworking, cloth, leather, blacksmithing, blacksmith masterworking, shield, chain, plate, sword, carpentry, carpentry masterworking, bows, polearms, bludgeon and enchanting. Trade any 2 of those for enchant armor, enchant weapon. Do you have any other gathering skills at 120?

Fiero likes this.
  4. King Robert

King Robert Avatar

16 million XP pool too @Mac2

Mac2 likes this.
  5. Visaard's Producer

well 17M + now

but nobody wants this account...
    i understand that gm all skills before the game even released sounds cheating but...

or maybe most people prefer play sims, decorate and buy furnitures, land , houses..

sounds like xp is not the heart of the matter in this rpg.

valor likes this.
  6. Jezebel Caerndow

Jezebel Caerndow Avatar

OMG did not even notice the 16 mil sitting in the pool. This could be like the top crafter in the game.

7. Cairo Hayden

Cairo Hayden Avatar

I suggest you keep those comments to yourself. Do you have proof he macros, NO, you do not. Just because YOU don't have this much pooled exp and skills to this level does not make everyone else who does guilty of it.

8. Jezebel Caerndow

Jezebel Caerndow Avatar

Yinki does not macro producer, I dont even think its possible to macro producer very well. I mean would you not be stuck at the same node? You would hardly get any producer that way. I have seen him in the mines and even in other zones for beetles and wood, then in a day or 2 be selling tons of ore or beetles.

9. Jezebel Caerndow

Jezebel Caerndow Avatar

That would have to be on hell of a good bot to move you from node to node and kill the enemies along the way. Whenever I have said anything to yinki, he has always responded. That is just lots of gathering for hours and hours.

10. Ryan2

Ryan2 Avatar

80M exp accumulate possible but very difficult (I have 41M and I mine 4 months - only mine and craft, nothing also, 8h each day).

King Robert and Mac2 like this.
  11. Visaard's Producer

do you think its possible to bot on sota ? have a try and i will have fun seeing your account ban :)
    am not best producer xp in game , ask kabalyero and some other, we belong to the same hardore miners family !!
    i am using a mouse to click , no bot, i am always responding to guild chat or private message.

12. Yakamo LLTS

Yakamo LLTS Avatar

Yah there is a guy I know who runs a bot for sota for the team to detect. testing purposes. So far not much of it has been detected, so he it's said.

13. Fiero Steele

Fiero Steele Avatar

Hi Yinki,

To start,
    Wow, what an account!

This is an serious investment in the amount of hours spent which I think few have done, maybe Mac? or Lace?

What amount are you looking at? Seedinvest I read, do you want a minimum of $1000 more or less? or do want way more?

What about an auction? with a min. starting amount?

Let us know!

Thanks
    Fiero Steele

ps I'm one of those decorators :)

14. Visaard's Producer

thx,
    i was expecting more than 1000$, so far best offer is 500$
    ps i love decorate betwen two mining trip too.

15. Yakamo LLTS

Yakamo LLTS Avatar

In all honestly the account is worth 5000, but yah

16. Hornpipe

Hornpipe Avatar

C'est dommage de vendre après tant d'efforts. Le 200 dans l'arbre consacré à la pêche m'a bien fait rire. ;) Je te souhaite malgré tout bonne chance pour cette transaction

Je comprends l'envie de prendre des parts de Portalarium dans seedinvest. Je me laisserais bien tenter moi-même. Mais il y a de nombreuses barrières sur le chemin (compte US, n° de sécurité sociale ou passeport). Si tu parviens à tes fins, ca m'intéresserait de savoir comment tu as procédé (par PM).

17. Visaard's Producer

sold , thank you all bidders!

Vrunk Hrrk likes this.
  18. Arcadeguy

Arcadeguy Avatar

Did you accept the $500 or can we ask how much it was sold for? (Might save a couple hundred PM's requesting that.)

19. Fiero Steele

Fiero Steele Avatar

Check his first post, last line reads "Best curent offer 1550$"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.