Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Solace Bridge Outskirts

Discussion in 'Release 43 Bug Forum' started by RadioMan, Jul 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RadioMan

RadioMan Avatar

First, I was able to complete every quest at least once.

Right now, I have three quests in a stuck condition.

Find the lost scouts quest. Was talking to Kinsey again and this quest popped into my journal again to do. But the scouts wont prompt me properly now, and Kinsey wont complete it. When I talk to the living scout, she is all - did you talk to kinsey yet.

REport about the Ebon Blade Ritual Master. Happened to kill this NPC again and the task popped into my journal again, but Kinsey wont clear it.

Heirlooms quest, this quest which appears intended to be repeatable, will no longer populate into my Journal and without the items do not drop. Before this, I completed the quest 4 or 5 times.

Overall nice zone, just wanted to report the buggy quest logic.

Rentier likes this.
  2. RadioMan

RadioMan Avatar

Clay nodes here drop more worms than Clay. That seems wrong to me.

Rentier likes this.
  3. Darksaga

Darksaga Avatar

There is another in this area.

The Alchemist that give the medicine for the sick person in the camp. I came to him without the quest for medicine, i helped him in his task. Later on i got the quest for medicine and came back, to him, he says he needs help in exchange for medicine and when i want to help him he says he doesnt need it anymore (i did the quest before) . As such, i cant get the medicine for the sick person anymore - so BUG.

4. Wintermute of CoF

Wintermute of CoF Avatar

This is because originally the crafting quest revolved around fishing, for which you need worms. New avatars no longer get the fishing quest but the nodes have been left in to allow those who picked up the quest in older releases to complete it.

Lexie likes this.
  5. Wintermute of CoF

Wintermute of CoF Avatar

After speaking to you in the Outskirts I tried doing the quests with my alt, I did the zombie quest before going back and getting the medicine quest. I was still able to get the medicine off Ackerley by typing 'medicine' into the box, so is seems this may be an intermittent problem.

6. Gamician

Gamician Avatar

@RadioMan, Reporting this issue is truly appreciated. It has been added to the Bug Reporting System for Development Team review.

7. Vaevectis

Vaevectis Avatar

I have this quest (Ask Alchemist for Medicine) bugged as well.
    I did the Zombie quest before I picked up the medicine quest. Now I have the medicine quest and when I ask the merchant for the medicine, he says he needs my help first. But when I ask him about help he says he no longer needs my help. This quest is stuck for me and I can not advance it. It has been stuck like this for almost a week, coming back every day to see if it fixes itself, but it is still bugged.
    Also, I have picked up a second Fresh Zombie Olfactory gland (the item needed to complete the 'help' quest, which I already completed), so technically I can complete that 'help' quest a second time, but the merchant won't give me it (don't know if the 'help' quest is repeatable).

8. aikainnet

aikainnet Avatar

So to fix this @Vaevectis I deleted my extra olfactory gland and asked to help to start it over again --- edit: he wont take the gland now, but I have the quest. so I am now needing a keyword edit 2: asked for medicine again just because and he gave me medicine, but left the olfactory quest in my list and will not take the item

Last edited: Jul 18, 2017
  9. ArcticFox

ArcticFox Avatar

Confirming bugs from 1st post, as with olfactory glands.
    1. Ebony ritual master - can't cleear it when killed ERM before gaining quest, but reward gained. Quest popped again.
    2. Retrieve olfactory glands from fresh zombie - also popped up after finishing. Item looted again. Not finishing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.