Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Resolved]House and items gone - Poof

Discussion in 'Release 44 Bug Forum' started by scubaman, Aug 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scubaman

scubaman Avatar

8/5/2017 8:45 PM
    Title: House and items gone - Poof
    Reproduction Rate: 100% only tried once, items gone cant try again
    Blocker? Partial - Restricting play w/ missing house and items
    Details: Unclaimed a lot from remote area - House and Items never went to bank or inventory. Lot Deed went to inventory. Sending in support email.
    Steps to Reproduce: Claim lot and place house(kobold dwelling village) w/ items in Port Graff. Go to Lake cusaba POT, Property manager says can't manage property from here. Lot deed window allows you to unclaim property from afar. Deed showed up in inventory. House and all items placed never made it to bank or inventory. Relogged,(full client restart) rechecked 10x - items no where to be found. Not in mover, not in bank, not in inventory, not showing as placed somewhere - just gone.
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 920 @ 2.67GHz (8) System RAM: 24567
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB GPU RAM: 6084
    SotA.EarlyAccess.LIVE.Win.64.645.Date.08.03.17
    Area: POT_mountain_metropolis_01_template/Lake Cusabo
    Area Display Name: Lake Cusabo
    Loc: (-203.4, 26.0, 316.9)
    Debug: UE9UX21vdW50YWluX21ldHJvcG9saXNfMDFfdGVtcGxhdGV8TGFrZSBDdXNhYm98KC0yMDMuNDM0LCAyNi4wNDgsIDMxNi44NzcpfCgwLCAwLjcsIDAsIDAuNzE0KXw0NTguOTY4NnwxMS4yMTEzNnw3LjQ2MTAz

2. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

We identified that the missing items were actually just sitting and waiting for you to retrieve them from the Port Graff bank. :) In the future, it's worth knowing that only a Lot Deed can be transferred automatically between scenes. All items and homes placed on a lot will be returned to the bank that relates to the scene the lot is located (in this case, the Port Graff bank).

You ought to still have been able to see these items in any other bank's window, however they would have been greyed out as inaccessible, but their Location tab would indicate which scene they could be found in.

I have gone ahead and retrieved the following items from the bank and placed them in your inventory:
    1x Archaic Boy Statue
    1x Doric Column Pedestal
    1x Grey Marble Bench
    1x Kobold Dewlling (Village Home)

3. scubaman

scubaman Avatar

This must have been the bug then. I checked 3 bankers (all inside lake cusabo). Remote banking device, NPC bank building, and a free standing banker - because I had thought maybe was a bug w/ a particular banker. I sorted the bank inventory via location - there was nothing available in port graff showing up from bank in another location. I checked this multiple times, so I really don't think I overlooked anything.

I did not however, visit the bank in port graff - I suppose I should have.

Thanks for returning the items.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.