unable to complete quest of courage

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by babyg, Oct 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. babyg

babyg Avatar

i have entered skrekk, talked to korabar, seen demig fight and die, and got transported back to Valhold.

but i don't have the baton (i'm not sure if i'm supposed to?), and lord ferig, essen, and mara are all in the room next to Grannus. Grannus is asleep. nobody will talk to me. if i click on ferig, essen, or mara, they have blank dialogs and if i say anything, they just go 'i have nothing to say to you'.

i tried going back to skrekk to see if i missed something, but they kobolds will no longer let me in the city.

HELP!

2. null2

null2 Avatar

3. Sorthious

Sorthious Avatar

I just recently "finished" this quest and had to watch a walkthrough on YouTube to finish it...

I never served the Royal Warrant that Mara gave me, nor did I rescue Sir Patrick. These are part of the reason that I had no clue what to do. Anyway, say Stand Back to Ferig and that will move you along. This really needs to be fixed. There is no way I would have guessed that phrase on my own.

babyg likes this.
  4. Elwyn

Elwyn Avatar

Just the ones in the lobby. Once you get past that point they don't care about you. I wasn't aware that they ever "let me in", but I first went in there before I even had the quest started.

As the previous message suggests, you may have missed interacting with one of the brothers. Be sure to check your journal and quest items.

5. babyg

babyg Avatar

yes, thank you Sorthious, that was exactly what i needed!

And thanks for the walkthrough link, Kigu - that also contained the answer (albeit a little bit more hidden)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.