Where is my feedback thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Stundorn, Nov 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

Do you mean this thread?
    https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/forum/index.php?threads/meantime-feedback.104280/

2. Hornpipe

Hornpipe Avatar

Barugon likes this.
  3. Stundorn

Stundorn Avatar

4. Tetsu Nevara

Tetsu Nevara Avatar

Welcome to the "Moderated Club" you get a free delete and three moderatings once a week.

5. Stundorn

Stundorn Avatar

I will sell my stuff i guess.

This was an honest feedback with lots approval. If my opinion isn't respected and things work this way, i'm at the wrong place.

GrayFog, Tetsu Nevara, Mykll and 2 others like this.
  6. Gerugon

Gerugon Avatar

Sorry to be this blunt, but judging from the amount of time you spend "leaving" and complaining i find it more likely you deleted the post yourself just to cause more drama / attention by stocking the fire.

*shrugs* maybe just my paranoia talking

7. Stundorn

Stundorn Avatar

Serious?

Yeah i'm just a Troll :confused:

Disgruntled and Mykll like this.
  8. Hornpipe

Hornpipe Avatar

Even if you could be right, I highly doubt that it is the case. @Stundorn posts have never been deleted before.

Personaly, I think everyone is doing too much politics here, without thinking about what would be good for a successful game or not.

The most experienced players strive for a "no changes" position, like every syndicate or lobby would do.

Portalarium is enforcing moderation rules, without being pragmatic in this case (I don't think that the whole topic deserved to be deleted but I could be wrong).

People are just impugning motives incessantly.

Just calm down.

9. Aurelius Silverson

Aurelius Silverson Avatar

Some things in the forums have needed to be moderated, when they got out of hand - but increasingly I think stuff that in no way deserve to be 'vanished' is being removed, often without any coherent explanation. Much as I love the game, and the community, I have decreasing trust in Portalarium, their words are always good but when you look at some of the ways they behave the discrepancy is really bothering me. If we are genuinely 'valued' and 'important' parts of this scheme, talk to us like we are - it makes no sense to remove even moderate criticism of the product.

A forum is for discussion, and in this case in particular (and it certainly is not the first time) it looks to me like that 'discussion' is being stifled for no good reason at all.

Spoon, Preachyr, Stundorn and 3 others like this.
  10. Halvard

Halvard Avatar

Well put but I would like to add that even if there was a reason, to just go ahead and delete it without clarification is shady as...

3devious, LoneWerewolf and Mykll like this.
  11. High Baron O`Sullivan

High Baron O`Sullivan Avatar

@Berek could we get some clarification please?

Stundorn likes this.
  12. LoneWerewolf

LoneWerewolf Guest

I can understand some troll threads or extremely sarcastic negative threads getting treated that way, but this was a very constructive feedback thread (with exception to one person trying to derail it). This is not acceptable.

Pickley, Sir Cabirus, Mykll and 3 others like this.
  13. Mototopo

Mototopo Avatar

By now I should be accustomed, but every time an interesting thread i am reading disappears before my eyes I feel insulted as an adult and sentient man.

Colgarra, 3devious, Spoon and 7 others like this.
  14. Hornpipe

Hornpipe Avatar

Fortunately, you only are a hamster.

3devious, amarious and Disgruntled like this.
  15. Stundorn

Stundorn Avatar

Minimum is to PM me the cause.

I see none, when i got 20+ likes it cannot all be wrong, even people who have different opinion wrote it is accepptable.

And if some derailed it while i was sleeping , then i expect the posts get moderated and not the thread deleted.

I did this feedback because i really think that some things need to be adjusted asap.

Release will be anounced in the next weeks. The points i made arent on any official Agenda, but many players agree that the skillsystem needs adjustments.

May not all my concerns are shared, but the essence of what i wrote had enough approval within different players, some with opposing opinions in other topics, but agree to my concerns in general.

If Portalarium really thinks this is a good way to manage community, i am speechless.

I had posts of mine deleted, but it was allways understandable to some degree and i felt "educated" somehow.
    I was ok with it.

But now i'm absolutely not.

16. LoneWerewolf

LoneWerewolf Guest

You gave feedback. There is nothing wrong with that 20 likes or 0. And there was a constructive discussion about your points going on too. This is really unbelievable. Laughable, unprofessional

Sir Cabirus, Jens_T, Stundorn and 2 others like this.
  17. Hornpipe

Hornpipe Avatar

As long as we don't know why the thread has been deleted or hidden, I would stay out of such attacks.

I agree that the method is very strange (that's why I said earlier that there was a lack of pragmatism) but I also think that we still don't have the whole picture about that.

Personaly, I suspect a fair and good reason behind this, which is not related to @Stundorn, but that's only my guess and I will cautiously stay out of this.

18. Mototopo

Mototopo Avatar

I am sad to agree, there is more 'real' in what you've said than you think.
    The only safe system to survive on this forum is to behave like a hamster, hang on, put away everything and grind in your wheel hoping for a better future.
    Otherwise you will simply disappear.

19. Mykll

Mykll Avatar

If it has nothing to do with Stundorn, then the thread should have never been deleted nor locked, but individual people talked to if it was really that bad. And from what I last remember, despite disagreements, it didn't get that bad. There does seem to be a big disparity between critical threads "derailed" by supporters, and supportive threads "derailed" by critics.

Sir Cabirus, Xandra7, Spoon and 2 others like this.
  20. Hornpipe

Hornpipe Avatar

We are all supposed to be supporters. And critics are supporting the game as long as they stay constructive.

Personaly, I support the game. I say when one thing seems good to me and why. I also do the opposite when something seems boring or disturbing. I'm fine when someone disagree as long as he or she can use good arguments. This way, the debate goes ahead.

Problems are with people who don't want to hear/give good feedback because they have their own vision. Those who like the game as it is now and don't want it to improve and those who hate it and want it to fail. Those who will use flawed arguments knowingly...

Stundorn and Mykll like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.