Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Major repairs on artifacts

Discussion in 'Release 48 Feedback Forum' started by Glopton, Nov 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Glopton

Glopton Avatar

Hi,

Just before release 48 we where warned about not being able to repair artifacts with cotos. You also mentioned that the Warlock chain was going to be changed into an artifact.

Here comes my problem:

So before release 48 I bought Warlocks Chain for 650k gold (it's a plus 1) I used it quite a lot and it went down to 98 in max durability. So just before release 48 I repaired it with cotos to get it back to 100 max durability, since it would not be possible anymore...

Now I wasted 1 coto to repair the necklace, but was is worst is that I lost the life length of the item it self by far, now that you suddenly can repair it with cotos, wich was my plan since buying it..

I think you see my frustration...

Is there no way to revert the major repair I did?...

Best regards
    Glopton

Dhanas and Halfwitte like this.
  2. eli

eli Avatar

Yup I did the same to all my artifacts, including 3 warlock necklaces and a super-rare mace of undone which was at 99 :/

3. Elwyn

Elwyn Avatar

Nah, if I had one at 95+, I wouldn't have done it. It wouldn't be worth the coto for that small a tick, and I would have expected them to allow coto major repairs eventually anyhow, and then the repair counter would be there.

I did do minor repairs, though.

4. jiirc

jiirc Avatar

Not Port's fault blame the community. Port's plan was to not make them repairable. So the community rebelled and want them to be major repairable. So there's Port saying to themselves, should we or shouldn't we. On one hand we can keep them like we wanted, nonrepairable. But then the community would just keep complaining and complaining. Or we could say we listen to the community and make the change. In the end the community won, and some people got shafted because the community spoke and Port listened.

Guess they can never win.

Mac2 likes this.
  5. Rada Torment

Rada Torment Community Ambassador (ES)

One more here. Did the same with 12-13 artifacts, imagine my face the next day :D

I would say some players from the communiy. You just need an small group that makes the most noise.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2017
    Mac2 likes this.
  6. Dominor666

Dominor666 Avatar

+1, add another, did it for 8 artifacts.

7. Senjut

Senjut Avatar

Not repairable with COTOs anymore, and Warlock's Chain is now an artifact. Just realized both those things today when I needed to repair mine, and came looking around the forums for when it changed (must have been R49? Or a fix after R48?). Somewhere I missed the announcement - I was surprised about them being COTO repairable after R48, saw the post from Port saying they had decided to allow that due to outcry, but never saw a post saying they flip-flopped again and they're back to ancient essence repair only and no major repair via COTO.

Posting here in case someone else is looking around also. Also, I'm kinda torqued because they could have announced again that they were removing it and I could have major repaired everything first again!

If I did miss postings from Port on this please post link for others.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.