75 - days - are htese items going to be fixed?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Weins201, Jan 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

Taming still a complete jumbled mess.

Summons - are they going to be something meaningful as bout training this skill I . e. a level 10 is as effective as a lvevl 100 ??????

Poisoning on Arrows these are one of the items that should be able to be poisoned not a hammer.

crafting and I going to be able to remotely locate recopies I need with an all out game crawl.

Spell Casting - alignment with moussed over skill info and meaningful like why is there a rage for a touch skill

Buffs - is training one and being able to charge / stack coming to mean something or a whole ne different mechanic, or out right remove stacking / charging so whole rework to their effectiveness.

Tiers aligning with correct contents of the scene?

Water Lots on my Docks in my town by onw we should have figured out to create my own small island.

CUSTOMIZING MY AVATAR - NOT SLIDER COLLECTION - 15 MINUTES AND TRULY CUSTOM.

Quests I am going to start working them the first on I come across and dead ends me I will consider the whole system failed. No lose leader, no needing hints or forums. Playing the game with any level of intelligence and I can work thru it.

Koldar, Jens_T and LastChance like this.
  2. Thorgred

Thorgred Avatar

Probably not

Koldar and LastChance like this.
  3. TheBalance

TheBalance Avatar

Sadly, the summons one is a bit of a sore point for me. I've been trying to lobby for them to be made meaningful since I started playing this game. I've given up hope that they'll ever be even kind of useful. The attempts to fix them in the past have been ineffective, putting it nicely.

Taming has been a disaster. It was heavily abused in the weeks after progress started counting as incredibly powerful pets could be obtained with minimal (almost zero) effort and utilized to farm things that players at that particular progress point had no business farming. Taming was so broken in August of 2016 that it severely degraded my view of the game and the capability of those developing it to make good decisions. It was obscenely, obviously broken and should have NEVER been allowed to exist in a live environment. It's one of the most broken launch/content introduction bugs I've ever seen in a video game.

Ahuaeynjgkxs, craftymethod and Mykll like this.
  4. Halvard

Halvard Avatar

@Weins201 all good questions and I would very much like to hear a straight answer on these as well, alas I think I know the outcome already but kudos for keeping up the good fight.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2018
    Koldar and Jens_T like this.
  5. craftymethod

craftymethod Avatar

Im just wondering if NPC's will ever know what "time" is. How smart are these Novians anyway?

6. Halvard

Halvard Avatar

Tropical thunder, never go full ..... they went full .....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.