Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Known] Min Liang Tan Completion Issue

Discussion in 'Quests, Conversations, & NPC's' started by Beaumaris, Dec 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beaumaris

Beaumaris Avatar

1. Title: Min Liang Tan Completion Issue
    2. Reproduction Rate: Ongoing
    3. Blocker? No
    4. Details: Shiranto and Khasi must be on their thrones to recognize Min Liang Tan's 'involvement'. They wont recognize this or allow quest completion when standing upstairs in bedrooms.
    5. Steps to Reproduce: Path of Love > Do the MLT leg of the quest > report to Shiranto and Khasi while not on their thrones > see MLT quest wont complete > Wait til they go to thrones at mid day and try again.
    6. Other notes: While maybe its logical that these royals wouldn't want to take official state business while in their personal chambers, this quest line seems important enough that they would. And has been causing some confusion. See dialog at:

jimmyboot likes this.
  2. Beaumaris

Beaumaris Avatar

Also: A quest journal entry does not clear once Min Liang Tang is dead and the Ardoris royals are informed of his treachery and they finally accept that. That journal entry is about the ring, and reads as follows:

Title: Ask Min Liang Tan about the Empress Ring.
    "Siranto, the Shogun of Ardoris, told me that he believes his estranged wife, Khasi, conspired ......He bade me speak to Min .......and ask after the Empress Ring, which served as a token of his treachery."

I guess I didn't have time or do the right thing to ask Min about the ring when he jumped me in the Shuttered Eye, so that remained incomplete. But it seems all journal entries for him should clear once the royals accept he is dead and was the instigator, not each other.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2017
    jimmyboot likes this.
  3. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

jimmyboot likes this.
  4. jimmyboot

jimmyboot Avatar

When i ask him about the Ring nothing happens no dialogue at all :< he wont talk about the ring

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.