Little disappionted and feeling suckered due to prosperity pack

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lord Vaylgar Vexsian, Dec 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord Vaylgar Vexsian

Lord Vaylgar Vexsian Avatar

Uh , I have the right to tell the dev team when I think something was poorly thought out or executed, I am not mad, angry or have any animosity, only thing that bothers me is when someone tries to belittle my post because as they say "its only 10 dollars" so I guess if I go steal 10 bucks from thousands of people its OK because its only 10 bucks per person. being retired Law Enforcement I can tell you it doesn't work that way in real life, or in peoples heart when you poke them in eye over and over, and obviously I'm not the only one who agrees.
    Mad? No im not MAD, I am hurt yes, I'm not understanding the feeling of betrayal I'm getting from a dev team/company of a man Ive been loyal too for over 2/3s of my life 25+ years, sorry you dont appreciate or think those of us like me have the right to post anything and you would like to censor it, but good luck doing that, that ever starts here and Ill be the first out the door to never return.
    I have no animosity at all, but I feel very strongly with everything that happens with this game , and its the reason I've put more money up front for a unknown , trusting someone which I can assure you If it were anyone else , it would be a cold day in hell before I would put forth one tenth of the money I've put forth to this game before its finished with today's developers history and record thus far the last 15 years.

Lordy likes this.
  2. RTM

RTM Avatar

I guess being at knight level does mean we get the prime village real estate pick. Hope they don't add a level above knight with a village lot lol.

Lord Vaylgar Vexsian likes this.
  3. Lord Vaylgar Vexsian

Lord Vaylgar Vexsian Avatar

Yea I really like how Star Citizen allows all pledges to me liquidated and moved around . Maybe RG needs to listen to Chris a little bit about how hes doing that.

Derium likes this.
  4. Mystic

Mystic Avatar

Being that this thread is going downhill very quickly, I'm going to be closing it. If there is any further complaints on this topic, please email them to support@portalarium.com. They will be more than happy to assist you with the complaint there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.