Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Known] Stuck Point, This is why Death Decay is STUPID!

Discussion in 'World Building, Scenes, Environment, & Overworld' started by Alrik Doom, Feb 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alrik Doom

Alrik Doom Avatar

2/25/2018 3:04 PM
    Title: Stuck Point, This is why Death Decay is STUPID!
    Reproduction Rate: Always
    Blocker?
    Details: Got stuck, then KILLED due to this bug, Which cost me a 500k+ DEATH DECAY, WHICH IS WHY DEATH DECAY IS RETARDED! Can't stress enough how retarded death decay is, taking away hours of work is not reward vs risk, it is just a retarded system to appease the minority!
    Steps to Reproduce: See above!
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4720HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz (8) System RAM: 16301
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M GPU RAM: 2010
    SotA.EarlyAccess.LIVE.Win.64.735.Date.02.23.18
    Area: LostVale
    Area Display Name: Lost Vale
    Loc: (-923.3, 0.4, 1034.2)
    Debug: TG9zdFZhbGV8fCgtOTIzLjI5MywgMC4zNTQsIDEwMzQuMTUpfCgwLCAwLjk4MSwgMCwgMC4xOTYpfC01MC4wMDQxM3wtMzAuNTgzMzN8My43MTQxMjM=

2. Alrik Doom

Alrik Doom Avatar

This is so frustrating I'm seriously thinking about just selling my account as the team here at PORT doesn't seem to understand the problem this causes!

3. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

@Servant King
    Wow, you must have a lot of high level skills. Sorry to hear this happened. I get that you are upset and want to vent (doh) but please try to refrain from using language that others may find offensive.
    I can at least address the stuck spot via this bug # here: 56649.

4. Alrik Doom

Alrik Doom Avatar

Punished for playing is not fun, death decay is a horrible system with no value to the game, all it does is frustrate players and take away hard earned xp! The team needs to take another look at death decay, the system is not needed nor does it add any value to the game! The system is also broken, it should only accumulate decay with online time, offline time should be exempt! I feel it has and will be what turns players away as it ruins the top end of the game! Ask yourself and the Team this and post the replies, What is the reason for death decay? What does it serve the game and the players? Is it fair to take away hours of game play xp in lue of a death? If death decay isn't removed then it should be fixed! Deaths are caused by Bugs, is this fair to take earned xp away? I charge for xp to players, you take roughly 15 dollars worth of xp on a death, is that right? Really need to rethink Death Decay, all I see is a system that was put into place to appease low end players! Hardly Fair for those that play a lot! Usually a company gives bonuses to those that spend more time with them, not punish them! Due to the lack of rpg experience held by Chris, best game He has ever made was Barbie Racing, I find the logic broken and should be reviewed!

As for my Language, it is called Freedom of Speech! Hard to express my anger about this without using words, if others find it offensive, to bad, they should re-frame from reading my comments if they are thin skinned!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.