Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Known] Stuck while fighting Torq on Penmawr Island

Discussion in 'Combat, Skills, & Magic' started by Merle, Mar 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Merle

Merle Avatar

Title: Stuck running while fighting Torq, cannot move/turn/exit combat/etc

Could not do anything useful once combat was over. I was stuck "running" into a column. I could cast the combat glyphs I had in my deck, but could not exit combat (or stop running or literally do anything else). I had to completely quit and re-join to reset it

3/5/2018 10:08 PM
    Title:
    Reproduction Rate:
    Blocker?
    Details:
    Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz (8) System RAM: 32704
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 GPU RAM: 8145
    SotA.EarlyAccess.LIVE.Win.64.743.Date.03.01.18
    Area: Novia_R6_Island01_01
    Area Display Name: Penmawr Island
    Loc: (-233.6, 12.8, 45.6)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjZfSXNsYW5kMDFfMDF8fCgtMjMzLjU5MSwgMTIuODI2LCA0NS42MTIpfCgwLCAwLjAzLCAwLCAxKXwtMzMxNy4zNDZ8MTcuNzQ5NDl8NS4yMjMxNTk=

twofoldsilence and Ancev like this.
  2. Ancev

Ancev Avatar

This happened to me twice last night.. and in another area as well but I can't remember where. But last night vs Torc in Ravensmoor I was rooted for 20-30 seconds both times and it didn't seem to matter what I did to unroot myself.. I was able to click skills, tried jumping, etc.. nothing seemed to break me out of it.

twofoldsilence likes this.
  3. Dhanas

Dhanas Avatar

It is related to knock down, it happened also in LostVale while fighting trolls. Only way to solve it is playing an instrument.

4. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

Bug #: 56622 created.
    I've seen this in action. It's sort of rare but common enough that it will eventually happen at the Troll or in the Monkey Room. But it can happen anywhere where these debuffs are present. I do suspect knockbacks may be related. It also seems like a 'stun lock.'

It also seems that any kind of utility bar action will break it - instruments were mentioned here, so keep a music sheet on your bar. But non-combat spells like Blink should work as well.
    I still don't know how to 100% repro it but I hope we can get to the bottom of it :)
    @Merle

Merle likes this.
  5. Merle

Merle Avatar

I watched it happen to 2 of us several times while fighting Torc, my fix was the same... activate some skill/spell from your non-combat bar. Mine was water elemental summon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.