Developers: Lot tax and Pledge level

Discussion in 'Housing & Lots' started by Bayard2, Dec 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bayard2

Bayard2 Avatar

especially since they want us to spend money and upgrade..make it the "Benefactors" gift lol since the founders got all kinds of cool stuff

2. Arradin

Arradin Avatar

No. You will be able to upgrade your current tax free lot, you will not be able to make ingame (or store bought ) lots Tax-Free.
    Refering to the FAQ for that.

EDIT, Oh wait, i see what you did there, and i understand what you mean now.
    From what i know, he never said i could upgrade the deed by simply getting the deed you want to upgrade it to, he said you will be able to upgrade it ingame " for a fee ".

Your logic is that if i have a Tax free Village deed, and buy an City lot ingame, i can merge them together and make it a Tax free city deed? I never understood it as that, where did you get this info from?

From what i understand, you will use NPCs to upgrade the deed to another kind of lot deed for the fee of whatever... But on that part im not 100% sure.

3. RTM

RTM Avatar

But then if you finally did upgrade it to a town tax-free lot deed and you already had a town taxed deed you purchased from the store could you swap the deeds to keep your current town plot location?

4. smack

smack Avatar

Presumably, yes. Just unclaim the lot and reclaim it using the other deed. Assuming of course, nobody else jumps in and double clicks on that for sale sign in between you unclaiming it and reclaiming it :)

Time Lord likes this.
  5. E n v y

E n v y Avatar

Tbh just make the 'tax free' status independant from the plot deed. This would make far more sense and give the players more options of where they use it.

Edit:
    Just have a 'tax-free' deed that can be applied/removed from any lot that you own.

Lord Baldrith and Bodhbh Deargh like this.
  6. Bodhbh Dearg

Bodhbh Dearg Avatar

I would like that! Give us a village lot deed and a Tax Exemption Grant to apply to the deed/lot. Both would revert to the owner if the lot was reclaimed due to not playing for too long!

But I'd really like for RG/LB or one of the Devs to give us an answer to this! Id consider upgrading to Town or City, if it would remain Tax-Free (Or rather, Tax Exempt <G>)

Time Lord and Lord Baldrith like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.