Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Cant unlearn or maintain "Range"

Discussion in 'Combat, Skills, & Magic' started by Tedio, Apr 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tedio

Tedio Avatar

1. Title: Cant unlearn or maintain "Range"
    2. Reproduction Rate: 100%
    3. Blocker? Yes
    4. Details: I have the passive skill "Range" in the ranged tree to lvl 50 and I cant put it to unlearn or maintain, and i have not trained the Ranged Specialization
    5. Steps to Reproduce: Do it like i mentioned above
    6. User Specs: Windows 10

2. Rentier

Rentier Avatar

@Tedio
    First maintain is not possible for skills which are prerequesits for a following skill- not learn has the same effect on them

Second: i tried to do as u describe, but i can turn it to unlearning as long as you don't have bought the skill under it
    - "draw strength" sets "Range" to be a minimum of 40,
    - "Ranged Specialization" sets "Range" to a minimum of 80,
    but if you rightclick those two skills and pick forget - only available if the skill is max 20 AFAIK - you will be able to unlearn Ranged under this minimums

3. Tedio

Tedio Avatar

You did not read what i just wrote, "Range" needs to be 40 in order to get "Draw strenght" so it has nothing to do with that... My "Range" skill is 50, and it should really be possible to put it to maintain or unlearn becasue i DONT (DO NOT) have range specialization. How can i make it any clearer

4. Rentier

Rentier Avatar

and like i said every skill which has a follow on skill (in this case the specialization skill is a follow on skil for Range) can not be set to maintain as long as it is lower than the minimum required for the next skill in this case 80

and if you can't turn it to unlearn - that is a bug and then a bugreport from ingame might help the devs (/bug in chat and paste the contents here)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.