Blackstone Prison

Discussion in 'Player Created Dungeons & Quests' started by Lilith Ayin, Jan 9, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Isabel Ayin

Isabel Ayin Avatar

Blackstone Prison

[​IMG]

The walls of Blackstone Castle hold many dark mysteries. A nest of fearsome dragons, a laboratory where horrible experiments are carried out and, in the central courtyard, a small cell with a strange blue portal inside. On the other side of this portal is an ancient prison and its forgotten prisoners. And an execution yard as the centerpiece (with a double public address system to broadcast the executions!).
    After years of neglect, the prison has been taken over by a great lich, his right hand (the evil jailer) and his terrible minions, and the laments of the prisoners echo in the dark walls that give the prison its name.

But not everything is darkness and death in Blackstone, there is also a place to relax. One of the doors leads to a luxurious swimming pool where seasoned adventurers can relax, recharge their batteries at the all-you-can-eat buffet or take a refreshing swim (the management asks that you leave your weapons and armor in the lockers set up for this purpose).

If you get lost in this maze of cells, keep in mind that the dead show you the way.

[​IMG]
    Teleporter: Blackstone Castle

Last edited: Aug 7, 2022
  2. Isabel Ayin

Isabel Ayin Avatar

The stands of the execution yard.
    The plebs have eggs and tomatoes at their disposal to throw the eventual prisoner into the pillory.
    Warning: the executioner has sharp axes.

[​IMG]

Some prisoners fearful of the jailer.

[​IMG]

Don't feed them after midnight ... just in case.

[​IMG]

Spinok, DavidDC, Eveara and 1 other person like this.
  3. Coswald_Dirthmire

Coswald_Dirthmire Bug Hunter

Hello! I was looking for this dungeon and can't find it on Lightbringer Isle or in Regnum. Is it currently placed anywhere?

4. Isabel Ayin

Isabel Ayin Avatar

Hi Coswald, you're right, I forgot to update my dungeon threads, sorry.
    Now both dungeons are out of order, I have to move them from Lighbringer Isle to Regnum and I don't have COTOs, I'll have to wait to get them and put them back.

5. Coswald_Dirthmire

Coswald_Dirthmire Bug Hunter

Ah, thank you for the response! That's rather understandable, there's a lot to look after as governor. No rush, I'll enjoy some time in the library for now.

6. Isabel Ayin

Isabel Ayin Avatar

My two dungeons are already placed.
    The entrance to Blackstone Prison is in the blue portal at the top of the citadel and the entrance to the Search and Destiny dungeon is in the well at the gate of the mansion (this entrance is temporary).
    When I have time I'll tweak the dungeon threads to properly describe the changes, probably change the location and biome of the POT and post it all at once.

7. Isabel Ayin

Isabel Ayin Avatar

Updated: Blackstone Prison has a new entrance (consequently also new text) and is operational. And now you can take a bath in the sea to clean the remains of blood from the fight :D

FBohler, CrandalltheFoole and Anpu like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.